Hi there! 

I just finished watching LoveO2O and I feel empty inside... I have a very long plan to watch list, but I'd like to watch something similar to that one~ 
I liked how the "drama" parts in Love O2O were light and realistic, nothing too unfair happened and at the end of the day (or week) everyone was able to make up. Most of the bad guys were able to see their faults at one point and tried to change for the better.

Plus the relationship reminded me so much of my boyfriend and me... I really want to see more of those calm relationships where they don't fight but talk it out.

Can you recommend dramas to me with those characteristics? I prefer Chinese and Japanese, but anything is fine as long as it fits :)

Thanks in advance!

Taiwan - In a good way. The two male leads are rather similar - mature, approaches the girl first and understanding 
Bromance ( Taiwanese ) No drama, all characters are understanding and mature. you might find some silly scenes but overall it was a cute & light one !
Love shuffle ( Japanese )
Last Cinderella ( Japanese )
Boss & Me, which is based on a novel by Gu Man who also wrote Love O2O!
Splash Splash Love
Dal Ja's Spring, there's a love triangle that does impact the OTP, however, the OTP relationship is great.