Hi everyone!

This is my first post, so I hope I am putting this in the right place! 

So I'm basically looking for the Korean version of Bones/Castle/Mulder&Scully. The will they-won't they crime fighting duo, where the female is just as good as the male at investigating and getting the job done.  Maybe it's just me, but I feel like for a lot of action/mystery/detective dramas, the female is not as good as the male, or she is just one the team. The "star" is the male, and sometimes his best buddy. In fact, I've yet to hear of one where the female is considered better. 

I think closest version of this I watched would be:
Who are You 2013 
I Remember You (I liked this drama a lot but to be honest, I still felt that Seo In Guk's character was portrayed as much better at crime-solving than Jang Na Ra's and even worse, the show as more about him than her, so this one doesn't even really count lol). 

To make less strict, I guess it doesn't have to be crime-fighting; other genres are fine, like business, law, medical, even historical, whatever. As long as both male and female leads are considered equal and the drama shows many examples of this

ALSO, I would really (really really) like it if the leads had good chemistry. The drama itself doesn't have to have romance (although that would be nice!), but I kinda want that "bond" between the leads. If anyone has ever watched Bones, you know what I'm talking about. 

Thanks so much!
Trick
Liar Game
Keizoku 1999
Keizoku: SPEC
Hard Nut
Okitegami Kyoko

From my recs above, beside Liar Game, it's the female who's considered genius/smarter thus solved the case most of the time. Else I haven't seen but it features male x female duo tho I don't know about the bond or equality but you might want to check:
Galileo
Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de
Subete ga F ni Naru
Atami no Sousakan

BOSS 1 & 2 (JP)
Cheo Yong  1 & 2 (KR)- I don't know if it's fits your  description because basically the girl partner is a ghost.
Control - Hanzai Shinri Sousa (2011) (JP)
D.I.E. (2008) & D.I.E Again (HK)
Evil Minds (CH)
H.I.T. (KR)
Hard Nut! (2013) (JP)
Zettai Reido 1 & 2 (2011)
Kiina (2009)
LADY~Saigo no Hanzai Profile~ (2011)
Koshonin (2008)

Wow everyone, thanks so much! I'll Def be sure to check them out ????
Oh, guess that didn't work. =D =D