Looking for a drama where the lead falls pregnant and is abandoned by the baby daddy and another man offers to marry her. I already watched Fiancee (2013), any other suggestions?

Hi! :)
Well I know only 2 dramas..

http://mydramalist.com/81-autumns-concerto ---> however here the guy doesn't abandon her...she had to leave him for other reasons
http://mydramalist.com/7028-two-weeks ---> The main guy abandons her...it's a crime drama though (with Lee Joon Gi as the male lead!!)

I hope you get some more suggestions! :)
I'm also looking for dramas like those you have recommended, I'll make sure to watch them ^^
Moon Lovers finale urged me to look for tragic dramas lol
Fated to Love You .... not exactly abandoned, but he was forced into a temporary marriage and another man offers to love and take care of her.
Korean and Taiwanese version  .... K-version was hilarious, better romance .... Taiwanese version, I believe she belonged w/ the second lead b/c he was perfect and main is a jerk.
extreme dramatics in kdrama Secret. Female lead is pregnant while in prison for crime she did not commit. The drama's main focus is not on pregnancy/re-marriage as main aspect, male lead is set on revenge against her but once he gets to know her his revenge turns to love. Long brooding romance with strong performances.

Heard it through the Grape Vine has pregnant poor girl who got knocked up by a wealthy young man and his family has to deal with how to handle it. I only see the first few eps but looks like male lead does not abandon her.
I guess this is kind of a spoiler as the marriage offer happens later in the drama, so highlight the space between the quotes: "Dear Sister"
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll put them on my PTW list! Anyone else have anymore?

kittyflumpin- I watched it two nights ago! I normally don't go for older shows but this one was good!

HappySqueak- I saw Secret already :)

rainruma- Saw both of them, thanks though!

IzzyDramaLover- I saw AC, but the second one is too crime-y for me. Thanks for the suggestions!