I'm interested to watch more drama/movie about people who works in creative industry, specifically about illustrator, visual artist, manga artist, graphic designer, painter, and writer. Preferably sets in modern times.

For example, dramas like Juhan Shuttai, Honey & Clover and Ghost Writer. I found the conflicts that some characters had to face in those dramas are so similar and relatable to me (I'm an illustrator btw).

Here are some dramas and movies that I've watched:
  • Juhan Shuttai!
  • Ghostwriter
  • All Around Us
  • Bakuman
  • Gegege no Nyobo (currently watching)
  • Bakuman
  • Honey & Clover
  • Suika
  • Kimi to Boku
  • Mars (taiwanese)
  • Yami no Banshousa
  • Naku na harachan
  • Strawberry Shortcakes (movie)
  • Kiseki no Hito
These are all Korean, I hope that's alright.

Main characters:
Imaginary Cat: main character is a manhwa writer/drawer (webdrama - I personnaly didn't like this very much, but up to you if you want to give it a try)
W: one of the main characters is a manhhwa character, another is a writer/drawer (absolutely brilliant drama! very suspenseful)

Minor characters/minor plot detail/borderline off-topic:
Doctors: minor character is a webtoon writer/drawer (I absolutely love this charcater, he's so adorable)
I Remember You: paintings/drawings by one of the characters are important clues throughout the drama (very good drama! would definitely recommend watching)
Personal Taste: main character is a furniture designer, other main character is an architect (I personally didn't like this drama but you might like it?)

There's also a previous discussion on dramas about writers.

The only ones I can think of in modern time are the kdrama W - Two Worlds (manga illustrator) and the cdrama Drama Go Go Go (drama writer).

But there are some period dramas worth watching :
- Goddess of Fire, Jeongi (pottery)
- Painter of the Wind (painting)
I took your request broadly thinking you could choose the ones that were most what you were looking for.

Korean
Someday (manga artist, story writer, advertising agency--personally didn't like this one)
Star in My Heart (fashion design--not the main focus)
Personal Preference (architecture--don't remember how much this plays into the story though)
Romance (MBC one) (fashion design--minor part of the story--personally didn't like this one)

Chinese
Love 020 (game design--focuses more on content and technical aspects though--personally didn't like this one)

Taiwanese
MARS (artist--not the main focus of the drama--personally didn't like this one)

Japanese
Love Story (writer)
Antique (writer--a substory throughout)

Shiawase ni Naritai! (TV--drama producing, screenwriting)
Totto TV (TV--dramas, screenwriters--personally didn't like this one)
Saigo kara Nibanme no Koi (drama producer--not the main part of the story)

Walkin' Butterfly (fashion design)
Designer (fashion design)
Fighting Girl (fashion design)

Himitsu no Hanazono (manga artists)
Yasuko to Kenji (manga artist)
Yami no Bansousha (manga--this is a little different angle but a good drama and manga stuff really plays a big part)
Suika (one character is a manga artist--don't remember how much this plays into the story though)

Tokyo Wankei (painter of Japanese characters, writer/editor--this isn't the focus but it kind of makes the drama move along)
Konya, Hitori no Bed de (book cover designer and glassware maker--don't remember how much this plays into the story though)
Boku dake no Madonna (architecture--not too relevant to the story as far as I remember)
Orange Days (photographer, aspiring writer--not too relevant to the story)
Kiseki no Hito (game design company--this isn't the main plot, but I remember lots of work scenes--personally didn't like this one)
And...I just realized I was so busy making such a long list I totally forgot to check your list to see if you had seen any of these which of course you have.  So just ignore those ones and maybe someone else will find them helpful.
@nezumi @nastou19
Thank you! I rarely watch Korean/Chinese drama but maybe I'll watch some of them someday. Imaginary cat sounds interesting to me, it's short (and have a cat) and seems not focused on romance. And the period dramas actually looks good!

@arega
No problem, actually you reminds me some of the dramas i haven't list above. I was too focused to remember dramas that tell us more about the works that I even forget some of my faves xD I'll update my first post. Anyway, thank you for the long list of recommendation, it's really helpful!
@Jingga I actually forgot to list one of my favorites too: Wagahai wa Shufu de aru (writer).  Also, I didn't include this last time because it is a period drama, but since you thought the ones others mentioned looked good I'll mention it just in case: Chikaemon (ningyou joururi writer--this one actually focuses a lot on the difficulties and joys of the creative process and is pretty fun).
More k-drama ideas. 

Things I actually liked and would recommend not just because they're about artists etc:
Hogu's Love (webtoon creators)
The Angel of Death Comes with Purple High Heels (drama special; about a manhwa artist)
Eating Existence (struggling writer; I think lots of people didn't get this drama, but I thought it was funny and a pretty solid watch.  And short.)
Ordinary Love (main guy is a photographer, but it's more about solving a mystery than photography.  Also the synopsis here on MDL is so wrong. lol)

Not so recommended, or fits your criteria somewhat less exactly, but might be something you're interested in:
Equator Man (the second lead female is an artist, and that becomes pretty important at a certain point, but it's not about her)
Prince's Prince (working on a video game, which is not exactly what you asked for, I know.  Also completely brainless, but short and at least somewhat entertaining)

I would also second Painter of the Wind.  I loved that drama :)
I also thought of Someday, but someone already suggested that, and I would agree that it was pretty bad, so...
@arega
Thanks again! Never heard of Wagahai wa Shufu de aru before. And it's written by Kudo Kankurou! By the way, I'm actually plan to watch a drama about Natsume Souseki that was aired in this season.  Yeah, I prefer modern setting but I'm open to period dramas sugestion if it's good :). Chikaemon looks fun, I've seen the poster before but I didn't know that it's a drama about writer. 

@zeamays
Great, Thanks a lot! :)
Ordinary Love is a mystery drama? It sounds like an ordinary love story when I read the synopsis.
@Jingga Chikaemon is fun, and it has a more modern feel and is pretty short, so it might be easier to get into than most period dramas.
@Jingga
Well, like I said, the synopsis here for Ordinary Love is totally, completely wrong.  Like, so far off base that I have no idea how it got there or how it's lasted without someone fixing it, haha. 

It's a tiny spoiler (but it won't make sense out of context, so it's okay? lol) to say that the Ordinary Love referenced in the title has nothing to do with the two leads or any romance between them, although they do have something of a relationship over the course of the show (it is a kdrama, after all).  The actual story is something like: both the leads have family members connected with this crime, and they both end up investigating it in their own ways over the course of the drama.  Hmm...vague, huh?  Well, it's a mystery/melodrama, I would say.  Crime, investigation, and the inevitable family drama stuff.  Some romance, but it's not really about that, at least in my opinion.  It's on youtube, under the title "Just An Ordinary Love Story".
Snow Lotus, graphic game designer and artist. Also touches on past lives and finding each other again. Also has some gender bending :D
Gap Dong (Kdrama) - One of the Characters is an illustrator/webtoon artist.

The Gifted Hands (Kmovie) - graffiti 
@zeamays haha, thanks for explaining! :D It Looks interesting (and similar to Soredemo, Ikite Yuku)

@HappySqueak  @ScarletStar 
Thank you!! :)
Flower boy next door - main girl is an editor/ghost writer (i think) and 2nd main lead is a webtoon creator,