Hi just wanted to know about some good dramas released in 2016. Preferably rom-com. However any genre is fine, as long it has a romance subplot atleast. 

The ones I know:

-W (watched it, loved it)

-Descendants of the sun (not quite sure about this)

-Moon Lovers

-The K2 (currently watching)

-Love o2o

I mostly know the kdramas, so please recommend some TW or J or C-drama or lakorns.

Thanks!

PS Yes I've already used the search options sorted by year, but it gives too many results, so I wanted everyone's opinion :)

Age of Youth and Signal :)
@kdramaftw
Thanks!
I've looked up Age of Youth before but I'm bit confused. Is it focused on romance or friendships?
Jealousy Incarnate is highly recommended! It's ending this week. :)
@Anniee Thanks. It looks interesting, I've added it to my PTW :)
Welcome. :) 
Cheese in the Trap  and Another Oh Hae Young are good to watch, too.
Good morning call , orange, いつかこの恋を思い出してきっと泣いてしまう
re: age of youth, there is some romance but it's namely about the girls & their friendships. romance is basically secondary to the girls as individuals, what's going on in their personal universes, & the relationship they share with each other. I love that drama to bits & recommend it as well.

others I've completed & suggest are guardian of the spirit, family's form, page turner (kdrama special), 99.9: criminal lawyer, juhan shuttai, bring it on ghost, & koe koi. kuroi 10-nin no onna is currently airing, but I like what I have seen of it so far & think it's worth checking out.
@AnanyaS There is more focus on the friendship between the five girls but there is also sprinkles of romance here and there to enlighten the mood :)
Thanks everyone!
About cheese in the trap, I remember looking it up when it had just finished and the synopsis looked interesting. But I remember a lot comments about 'controversial ending (?)' So, any help as to what it was about? I have no problem with spoilers unless you can't share it on the thread (forum rules?).
Korea :
Touching You : webdrama, 7/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (see the future) -> it's short so you might as well try it out
Another Miss Oh : 8/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (see the future)
Spark : webdrama, 7/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (magnet ?) -> I would love a real drama with the same theme
Beautiful Mind : 7/10. Romance / Mystery / Medical (lack of empathy) -> I usually hate medical dramas so this is actually quite a good rating.
The Good Wife : 8/10. Law / Romance -> For mature audience
Bring it On, Ghost : 8/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (ghost)
Thumping Spike : webdrama, 8/10. Romantic comedy -> female teacher (or rather coach) - student relationship
DramaWorld : webdrama, 8/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (a girl end up entering the drama she's watching) -> If you liked W theme, this is for you.

China / Taiwan / Hong Kong :
My Amazing Boyfriend : 7/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (immortality) -> Kinda felt like My Love From the Stars
Back to 1989 : 8/10. Romantic comedy / supernatural (time-travel) -> Cultural differences between past and present made it worth it
Ice Fantasy : 9/10. Fantasy / Wuxia / Romance -> It nearly finished airing
V-Focus : 8.5/10. Romantic comedy / Action -> Really funny so far, just begun airing. Do not mind the current MDL rating, only 13 people rated it yet.
When A Snail Falls in Love : 9/10. Crime / Thriller / Romance -> If you liked Love Me If You Dare, you have to watch it.

Thailand :
Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai : 8/10. Romantic comedy / mafia -> lot of cliché scenes but I loved it ^^
@nastou19
Thank you! I loved W so I'll definitely watch dramaland!! I'll check the other ones out for sure!! :)
Japanese romance dramas from this year:
A Girl & Three Sweethearts
Good Morning Call
Please Love the Useless Me
Love Song (I'd actually say that this is more of a life drama than a romance one)
Marriage contract
Please Love the Useless Me
Sekai Ichi Muzukashii koi

You can also try these:
Love in the Moonlight
Come Back Mister
Shopping King Louis