I have loved JCW since healer and am a romance drama lover. What do those of you who have seen it say? Would you recommend it for someone who loves romance? Is it like Healer?  

I think you'll get mixed opinions for the drama K2. I'm only watching it for JCW. At the start, the drama seemed promising but up until now, I still don't understand what's actually going on... The drama is a mess and it just feels like "Yong Pal" all over again. Song Yoon Ah's acting is great and I wouldn't mind romance between her and JCW. I am disappointed with Im Yoon Ah, there is just no chemistry with her and JCW (in comparison to Park Min Young & JCW in Healer), there's like an emptiness with her presence.
I think that the romance is actually cute but it feels like something is missing. The romance element in the drama is not enough to get you to stay. The drama started off promising but it went downhill pretty quickly. Song Yoon Ah is an amazing actress. The OST is quite good. It doesn't really compare to Healer, except for the fact that JCW slays in both roles. Everyone's taste in dramas is different but If you're looking for a drama with an epic romance like Healer you won't find it in The K2. 

Side note: I dropped it after episode 12. 
Oh no! So the romance is almost non-existent or no chemistry?  
It's there. It's clear that Je Ha is in love with Anna and that she loves him back. It starts off being almost non-existent because Yoona didn't have many scenes in the first few episodes. Then when Je Ha and Anna had any interaction the romance was there all of a sudden. The chemistry felt kind of forced. 
Their chemistry is good but it's just that you don't know WHY or HOW they fell in love. Even though Ji Chang Wook can probably have chemistry with a potato and make it look hot, the romance was good, just not a focal point or a well developed point.