Hi Everyone! I am looking for dramas with the "beauty and the beast" theme, what I mean by that: The male Lead must have a problem (doesn't really matter what kind of problem, it can be a curse, a complex, a disability, having a scar, being a supernatural creature... All is good!! xD) and is afraid of people finding out...

The female lead must be human, and accepts the guy the way he is... I don't know if you see what I mean >

Sadly dramas don't do too much of that type of plot line but some ones i can think of are similar Ploer Jai Hai Nai Pbeesard(Devil Lover), Leh Nangfah (this one is great and it has a curse but it's reverse, it's the girl that has the curse), Novoland Castle in the Sky, Gu Family Book, Hotel King, Hi My Sweetheart (this isn't exactly what you're looking for but it might count since she loves him when he is "ugly"), Kill Me Heal Me, The Princess Man, Love Me If You Dare, Madame Antoine, Mars (this is a great one but it's both of them that has problems but they accept each other), My Amazing Boyfriend, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (again it's a reverse one), Orange days (reverse), The Masters Sun (reverse), Scholar Who Walks The Night, Silence (Kind of reverse too), Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge (reverse)

That's some I can think of, hope it helps and that you haven't seen them already ^^ 
Ha.  Well, Once Upon a Time in Saengchori would fit, I guess.  He has an acquired disability of sorts that he has to hide from just about everyone, but eventually the lead girl finds out and tries to help.

Also Tomorrow's Cantabile/Nodame Cantabile kind of fit, but it's a phobia.

Although in all of those, there is some amount of "fixing" involved, so maybe that's not quite what you're looking for.  They don't outright reject him for being weird or anything like that though :)
Blade Man - definitely. i think this matches what you're looking for 100% :D

A Werewolf Boy - movie. it's frigging awesome! 
Kill me heal me (mental disorder)
Moon lovers (scar)
Healer (he has a secret identity)
Boku no ita jikan (disease)
Can You Hear My Heart (hearing disability)
Otomen
Hyde, Jekyll, and Me is about a secret split personality. Its super good in my opinion!
Maybe Sealed with a kiss?
Thank you so much Everyone! I'll definitly take a look at those! :) If some are interested by the same theme, I'd be glad to share you the dramas that I really loved! 
Beautiful Mind! - about male lead unable to feel sympathy due to a disorder. Highly recommended~ 
@SweetLoveBandB
Second Beautiful Mind
I also love the beauty and beast premise, which ones have you watched?
Thank you! Here is what I can remember as "beauty and the beast" like : Hello Monster (Everybody thinks he's a psycho except the girl), The magician (Has one blue eye), Gu family Book (Half Human), Moon lovers (Has a scar), Prince of Wolf (Werewolf like), I hear your Voice (Can read minds), Hyde Jekyll, me and Kill me Heal me (multiple personnalities), A werewolf Boy (Werewolf ^^), The Holy Pearl (Half Human), Blood (Vampire), The Scholar Who Walks at Night (Vampire), You who came from the stars (Alien), I love catman! (Half Cat), Postman to Heaven (Angel like), Senior (ghost), Dororo (Cursed), Blade Man, Koishite Akuma (vampire), Kodaike no Hitobito (read minds+blue eyes), Ore Monogatari (ugly), Rurouni Kenshin (scar+rejected because of his past)... Here are some that are less B&B: Good Doctor (autist), W (Cartoon Character), The warrior's way (scars, (very^^) cold personnality and bloody past), Can you hear my heart (deaf)... I'm sure i've seen many more, but that's all I can remember x) Hope there are some that you haven't seen! :)
I know you asked for dramas, but if you feel in the mood for a movie, here's a couple I've seen (and enjoyed) that fit the theme. :)

The Beast and the Beauty
My Love Story!!

EDIT: Those two are just a "pretty girl falls for ugly/unattractive guy" theme.  If you're also interested in Interspecies romance in general, I have several lists for those on my Profile, separated by country of origin, and including both movies and dramas. :)
Family Honor
Guilty Akuma(R) 
Miracle Man
My Daughter Seo Young(R)
Fermentation Family