Hello,

In the last few month, I watched more thai dramas than... let's say taiwanese ones in a few years for exemple. So, obviously, I've developped an addiction. They're just different, more colorful maybe... So I'd like some recommendations about lakorns which are :

- among your favourites
- with good video quality (I'm getting used to HD quality so at least 720p please / I don't care if I have to ddl it)
- fully subbed or soon-to-be (like currently translated as it is airing, not on hyatus or alike)

I've already watched :
- Bow See Chompoo
- Dok Ruk Rim Tang
- Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai
- Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang
- Leh Nangfah
- Pope Rak
- Raak Boon seasons 1 & 2
- Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong
- Sompong Nong Somchai
- Soot Sanae Ha
- Taddao Bussaya
- Tawipob (2011)

I liked them all, even those I rated only 6. That was only because it was slow at time but I could just fastforward a little. But I don't like rape scene showed in good light. If it's part of the story and considered a crime, it's okay. But otherwise, it does bother me a bit.
mmm well here are a few i loved, that i know are fully subbed and have pretty good quality video :) 

Full House
http://mydramalist.com/9828-full-house
Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar
http://mydramalist.com/15096-wannueng-jaa-pben-sup...
Ruk Sutrit
http://mydramalist.com/9941-ruk-sutrit
Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai
http://mydramalist.com/13569-ruk-nee-...-jhe-jud-h...
Ploer Jai Hai Nai Pbeesard
http://mydramalist.com/15715-ploer-jai-hai-nai-pbe...
Tarm Ruk Keun Jai
http://mydramalist.com/11436-tarm-ruk-keun-jai

Thank you ! They all look very interesting. I'll definitely watch them soon.
I've already seen two versions of Full House so I don't know if I'll watch it again. Is this version very different from the others ?

Action and Romance (mafia):
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Rising Sun 1)  ---- Real good story, gentle couple, good characters 
Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Rising Sun 2) ---- Unbelievably fun couple (U'll love Nadech&Yaya), but u should watch them in part 1 first.
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer  ---- Plot is too contrived, but great great chemistry, real kisses and wonderful love-sick romantic hero.
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Krating --- stronger plot than above, more revenge and action, weaker romance, watch mainly for Ken.
Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Raed --- Fun, funny.... plot not contrived liked Suer, more romance than Krating
Morrasoom Sawat  --- Good story, little filler... Good OST.... Very Hot Weir!!

FairyTale / Period:
Manee Yard Fah -- one of best, good story, chemistry, real kisses ... Most dashing Willie in white uniform (not sure where to find HQ video)
Wanida --- Period, real good story, good writing.
Neung Nai Sueng (2005) --- One of my personal faves.... Good writing. acting.... love the bickering banter, Ken is wonderful at showing complex.conflicting emotions of a bad-boy.

Drama:
Koo Gum --- One of best  stories (remade 6 times already from Novel) ...a classic
Jai Rao --- great romance ... jealousy, angst and Ken (yes, I am biased).

Romantic-Comedy:
Buang Ruk Gammatep ---  One of best stories, best kick-a** heroine, but video quality is low for first 8-10 episodes.
Duang Jai Akkanee --- Nadech&Yaya .... their 1st and one of their best (haven't seen their last 2 lakorns coming out this year)
Mam Gaem Daeng --- Real fun... the angst, jealousy, escapades.... Chakrit is great!
Panyachon Kon Krua --- Light fun 
Kol Ruk Luang Jai ---  Fun, typical .... I'm biased since it's my first lakorn and b/c it is Ken.

Goog and Bad:
Sud Sai Pan --- Started out very good, love the couple, the chemistry, the real hot kisses ...went downhill in 2nd half.
Talay Fai --- Since you like Mik in Karn La Krang ..Nai Hua Jai (which I rated slightly better than Talay Fai)... I like this more for the memorable couple and loved the male lead...Mik showed his acting skills and I believe he loved her IRL...... Got reaaaal Draggyyy at end  (I heard b/c they added 4 eps at end due to popularity)

I have NOT seen these yet ... Heard they're good:
Khun Chai Puttipat ---  Gentleman of Jutathep Part 3
Khun Chai Ronapee --- Gentleman of Jutathep Part 5
Padiwaradda --- 
Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised --- 

Anything w/ Nadech and anything w/ Kim ... Although I've only seen a few... I think these two know how to pick hits ... or at least their personalities can turn average blah into a hit!!

P.S. ... I thought I was only one that wasn't crazy for Leh Nangfah ... so you may like my recs, b/c they tend to have depth and not just cute fluff!

NOTE: lakornsworld2.blogspot has most comprehensive list of links .... Alwaysmeena has HQ downloads .... streaming mainly on YT and Dailymotion, w/ few offerings on some blogs.
some lakorns are now being shown on Kissasian, dramacool, and Dramanice

EDIT: Heard lots of good thibgs about this one, so far 10/14 episodes are subbed:
Sai Lab Rak Bpuan
Lol I think a lot of people are biased about Ken. I read quite a few comments about him.
Yes, Leh Nangfah was enjoyable and different but the story could have been better with such theme. Honnestly, the only thing I remember is that she transformed into a bird. But if I don't even remember the romance part of the story, I can only rate it 7/10. Not lower because I still enjoyed it though ;)

Thanks a lot, rainruma. I've got a question about the series such as Mafia Luerd Mungkorn or Khun Chai... Do I have to watch them in a special order or are the stories not really related to each other? I never started them because of that.
I just saw Leh Nangfah and it's already forgettable.... good but nothing deep. ....  I rated it much lower although there is nothing bad (except contrived unbelievable twist at end :P) .... 

The Rising Sun series are much better if you see part 1, then 2 ... they really are more like a sequel.... and couple of part 2 met and fell in love in part 1!
*** (Yadech = Nadech+Yaya = they really belong together...most natural chemistry in dramaland!) 

Mafia Dragon Blood has a common thread, but you don't have to watch them all, or watch in order ...
- Krating/Bull, part 3, is most connected to the Mafia theme, the main villain, etc... it also has most background story, but that is b/c the Mafia war is at the heart of the story .... For Suer and Raed, the main mafia is in the background, only there to show up for some action scenes....
- Suer is very romantic (too bad about contrived plot, seemed they changed direction half way thru, but well worth it for chemistry) ...
- Raed introduced me to Andrew , saw 2 of his older lakorns which I loved more than this, he's 2nd best actor after Ken!!  .... (Didn't list them since older, but feel free to ask me for recommendations if you like the ones above) 

Khun Chai series, I haven't seen them yet .... But probably like most Lakorn series, each is independent and u don't need to see them all or in order.

Yes, Ken is amazing actor, but does very few lakorns and last 8 years turned down good roles to be in his wife's stupid productions.... he's way too laid back, the opposite of his bad-boy roles...LOL...XD

If I know better what genres, themes, tropes you like...I could make better recommendations ..... For me, I try to go for good writing, good acting ... I prefer depth and complex characters over fluff and cute scenes.
Also, I rarely watch, like or recommend anything w/ a clumsy, dumb or weak female lead .... I prefer Mik's Talay Fai (despite weaker story) over his KLKNHJ because I love the female lead (and beautiful actress Steph) of TF so much more!!!

Btw, all lakorns I recommended I rated b/w 6.5 - 7.5 , which is very good for a lakorn! ....
The only exception is Neung Nai Sueng (2005) because it has wonderful writing and ken's character is a weak spot for me ... I love bad-boys, I love bickering...
Someone compared it to Pride & Prejudice, just about two strong personalities w/ lots of pride and lots of prejudice against each other, fighting and hiding their real feelings ....
Too bad her character is not as smart or as confrontational as Lizzy ... He's a bad-boy, far from the perfect gentleman of Mr. Darcy....Still, there are lots of similarities.
Thanks again. And it's okay for recommendations for now, I have a lot to watch already ! LOL
To answer your question, I'm most attached to good writing. That's why the best ratings on my drama list are usually for the crime and mystery genres. But I watch about anything, from romantic comedies to police dramas or even period ones. I only avoid tragedies. My heart can't take it ToT
@nastou19, oh well depends on which 2 youve seen? are you talking about the Korean versions full house, and full house 2? or are you talking about the thai version remake of the Korean version of full house, if you already seen that one thats the one i was talking about :) the thai version is a remake of the Korean one, its pretty much the same plots but personally i think they improved some things in the thai version and made it a bit better than the original but i loved the original too, its just i loved the thai version a bit more ^.~
If you don't want sad ending .... despite a real good story .... 
Then Don't watch this: SPOILER: --->>> Koo Gum ...sad ending ,  Jai Rao ... bittersweet ending  
@ladymay
I saw the korean version and its Philippine remake, with the same plot. 

@rainruma Ok, I'll avoid those two for now.
I'm not so into Thai dramas but here are the ones I enjoyed!

Full House (2014)
First Kiss (2012)
Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai (2016)
Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (2015)
Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match (2015)
Kiss Me (2015)
oh i see, cool i didnt know their was a Philippine remake ! ill have to check that out, but yea if you liked the plot in full house do give full house the thai version a try too sometime its really cute ^.~