Any drama where the guy tries to win the female lead's heart but she doesn't like him or open up till later on?
Greatest Love (Must watch!) Arang and the Magistrate My Sassy Girl (movie) Bridal Mask (sort of in a way)
Plun wrote: Any drama where the guy tries to win the female lead's heart but she doesn't like him or open up till later on?

Well, that's pretty much Secret Garden's summary, so yeah, I'd recommend Secret Garden.
Secret Garden is a really good one as well.
I agree, Secret Garden! .. also try Boys Over Flowers ;)
I agree with Secret Garden. Also try Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge although living together Sunako doesn't like Kyohei until the last couple episodes.
lol most kdramas are like that!!!! :D
The Greatest Love
Secret Garden
Boys Over Flowers (The Japanese version is way better)
Dream High 1
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
I Do, I Do (Kind of)
REPLY 1997 I'd recommend this one first actually! :D
beca256 wrote: lol most kdramas are like that!!!! :D

But does the girl say anything like "I don't like you. I will never like you." or "Please stop wasting your time with me." Anything like that?
Plun wrote: But does the girl say anything like "I don't like you. I will never like you." or "Please stop wasting your time with me." Anything like that?

In most kdramas they start hating each other and then slowly start falling in love :)
The greatest love is like that a lot, I agree with the people who mentioned it, I need 1 more episode to complete the greatest love, its a must just like the above person said again xD
Take care of the young lady I just watched the first episode today but I think it is something like that^^
Plun wrote: But does the girl say anything like "I don't like you. I will never like you." or "Please stop wasting your time with me." Anything like that?

well most of the people have already recommended but since you asked, I think those lines were used in "Secret Garden"
CrazyAngel wrote: Take care of the young lady
I just watched the first episode today but I think it is something like that^^

It`s exactly like that!
Becca256 wrote: lol most kdramas are like that!!!! :D
The Greatest Love
Secret Garden
Boys Over Flowers (The Japanese version is way better)
Dream High 1
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
I Do, I Do (Kind of)
REPLY 1997 I'd recommend this one first actually! :D

I watched both Japanese and Korean version of Boys Over Flowers and I personally think the Korean version is so much better than the Japanese version. I watched the Jap version first and thought it was OK nothing special then I watched the Korean version hearing it was much better...I was blown away by how amazing it was. I felt like I was watching a completely new show, better cast, much more character development and more romance and drama...they even included another romance for the side characters. I would recommend K version only!!!
Goong would be one
Secret Garden also
I think Kimi wa Petto also falls to this category
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang is one
The Vineyard Man definitely is one
I think that Haeundae Lovers also is one