Hi all! I am looking for easygoing and fun dramas like Delicious Gakuin, Princess Princess D, Hana Kimi, and I could name some others but I think those three should do it. You can check my list and see what I've seen. But I'm in the mood for something lighthearted and fun. I want to be able to laugh and enjoy myself. ^^ Any genre or story type is welcome. I'm not afraid of anything. Trust me I'm a girl who watches yaoi and even some BL dramas so yeah not afraid at all. So don't be hesitant to throw something you think will make me giggle despite it's pervertedness. XD Uhm...so yeah really just looking for a drama to make me laugh and feel awesome at the end of it. :D
Oh wow thanks! Now I has things to do this upcoming week aside from homework/midterms :D
I immediately thought Flower Boy Ramen Shop...which I see is on that list up there. So, two votes for that one. ;) It's totally light hearted and funny throughout.
I think a couple of these may work. They aren't the best dramas I've ever seen, but they were all entertaining when I wasn't in the mood for an emotional roller coaster or dark suspense.

[list]
[*]Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso

[*]Mirai Koshi Meguru
[*]Moteki
[*]Yume wo Kanaeru Zo
[*]Otomen
[*]Moyashimon
[*]Risou no Musuko
[*]Yukan Club
[/list]

Here are a couple threads that may have similar suggestions:

I need a pick me up (Drama Suggestions)

Studying................ =O
oh yes Risou no Musuko is great! soooo funny. I forgot about that one :) two votes there.
goldenseal50 wrote: oh yes Risou no Musuko is great! soooo funny. I forgot about that one :) two votes there.

yay! hehe i really liked it, too. It's the first drama that came to mind when i read the OP.
Oh i forgot to add that to my list of seen. I loved Risou no Musuko. I'm still adding so many dramas I am shocked of my two years of drama watching has amounted too o.o But I shall definitely look at the other ones. I've always meant to what Flower Boy Band one but so many dramas keep popping up. XD
Yes I still have so many to add on my list. T-T Never ending adding haha. And you're guys suggestion will help with that. XD