This past Sunday I just finish watching Our Times, and I loved it.

My rating would be 9/10

if the ending would of been better It would of been a 10/10 for me.

The ending kind of pissed me of a bit. Why did he wait so many years to contact her and than she was just okay about it.

I loved that it was Bad boy who was in love with the popular girl and she was the ugly duckling in love the popular guy.

Both try to help each other out to get their crushes but end it liking each other.

Well I am here to get recommendations on movies like Our Times. (I did watch Crazy little thing called love)
I have watch a lot of  movies like this Youth, Romance, Live Actions but I think there is still Movies like Our Time that I haven't watched.

Hidden treasures hahha.

Comedy, Drama, Friendship, Romance, School, Youth Is what I am aiming for.

And probably I have watch most of the recommendations that will be giving but Maybe out of those One or two movies are going

to be ones I haven't watched.

Oh I have watch a lot of Youth Romance Jdramas most of them Live Action.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

you should watch another taiwanese movie Starry Starry Night and there's a filipino movie called Diary Of An Ugly.

thai movie Suckseed is also about friendship and it is hilarious.
It's been dubbed as  the second "You are The Apple of My Eye" but if you didnt like the ending for OT I'm not sure if you would for YATAOME
@seoparkang thank you but I have watched YATAOME The ending well didn't end like I wish for hahah