Hey there!
I really need help! Lately I've been nostalgic, always thinking of Hana Yori Dango (one of my favs dramas) and Moon Lovers. I just need moreeeeeee!
So... if you know any dramas that give the same vibe as these ones please let me know! I've been really struggling with this ^^'
About HYD, I've seen all versions already and I saw Moon River and The Heirs that were similar... As for Moon Lovers... I'm actualy a newbie i historical dramas and that is my first and only try (not counting with moonlight drawn by clouds wich I'm currently watching)
Now, please give me some recommendations, I need something to see, badly ^^'
Bye ya'll
tumblr_o3w6w8PQR91svuiioo1_400.gif
For historical dramas I recommend The moon that embraces the sun and Princess' Man

For dramas similar to HanaDan, that's pretty hard as it's my all time favorite and I haven't found something similar but I'll recommend this: Romantic Princess, Cinderella and the 4 knights, Hana Kimi
Hwarang which has started airing looks promising for a historical dramas. You can also try Queen In Hyun's Man (time travel), Scholar Who Walks The Night (vampire), Arang & The Magistrate (ghost) and Sungkyunkwan's Scandal (cross-dressing) 

As for the HYD, you can try: Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden (adaptation & similar to Heirs), Coffee Prince (cross-dressing), Down With Love (cross-dressing), It Started With A Kiss/Playful Kiss (adaptation), You're Beautiful (cross-dressing), Bromance (cross-dressing). 
Hello !!
like Jay said, I recommend you Hwarang, It really seems to be an interesting story, and is also very funny to watch as well :)
I also loved to watch Moonlight, it is an historical drama as well and you'll be surprised by the plot! 
Hope I could help you :)