I am looking for asian dramas and movies that contain a horror element. I would love some suggestions-thanks :) I am already watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and I plan on watching Vampire Prosecutor.
Ooh I can't think of any that fall into this category, but I'm interested in seeing which dramas do. :D I think I may have put some on my PTW list, but I don't remember.
You mean it's not completely horror? If that so then try Chilling Romance, i think it fits perfectly.
Try Chilling Romance, I watched it last night and it's great. A combo of horror, romance and comedy!
hmm try Yokai Ningen Bem. it's a drama that deals with the life of three monsters.
Uhm...try with Jigoku Shoujo! There's a lot of suspence and as sure as hell a lot of people dying!
Rourou wrote: You mean it's not completely horror? If that so then try Chilling Romance, i think it fits perfectly.

wsa67 wrote: Try Chilling Romance, I watched it last night and it's great. A combo of horror, romance and comedy!

I recommend it too.
*SCARED* LOL I don´t know any Dramas of that category as well and when I have probably dropped then really early already :p But I know for sure that Hidarime Tantei EYE may not be horror but absolute great suspense!!!!!! I really recommend it :)
The Grudge: Kuroi Shoujo / Black Girl I watched it last year or in 2010 during the Halloween XD
I recommend : Ame to Yume no Ato Ni - it's a drama that has some horror/fantasy elements to it. Ghost Friends -a drama that is a bit more comedic but has ghosts in it ... Shi to Kanojo to Boku - an SP that has a horror element to it. I just watched this ... was pretty good. :)
A tale of two sisters, kind of a psychological horror flick. Oldboy might not be technically a horror movie but it will sure make you flinch.
I just started Coma. It's only 5 episodes long. If it's good, I'll let you know. ^^