dramas with detectives where they solve different cases each episode?

thank you :)

bad guys is one (it includes a team of criminals as well)
Dr Frost (if I remember correctly)
I'd rec:

- 99.9: Criminal Lawyer (a team of lawyers but they have to do some detective like work too to solve their cases)
- Siren (this one has a team of police officers but again they have to do a lot of detective like work to solve the biggest mystery and this one is full with unexpected plot twist until the end plus the female villain is great)
- Legal High (already in your PTW and highly recommended, it's funny and the cases are interesting)
maybe if you like legal high, how about watching hanzawa naoki (it's more serious than legal high with the same male lead)

Vampire Prosecutorthe sequel and the spin-off (I really like the original series, the spin-off isn't that great in comparison though).
I Remember You has also a case per episode more or less but the overarching story is much more important (great drama, would definitely recommend watching it!).

Kagi no Kakatta Heya has locked room murder mysteries (but I only watched 1 or 2 episode, so I can't really vouch for that one).
Definitely agree with the recommendations of Siren and Bad Guys, but I think you can give Vampire Detective a try, too. :)
Japanese:

- Tantei Gakuen Q
- ON: Ijou Hanzai Sousakan Todo Hinako
- Strawberry Night
- Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri
- Ataru
- Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo
- Detective Conan
- Lucky Seven
- Sukeban Deka
- Keizoku
- Ogon no Buta
- Remote
- Akutou ~ Juuhanzai Sousakan

Korean: 

- Vampire Prosecutor
- Mawang
- Time Between Dog and Wolf
- Galileo
- Kagi no kakatta heya
- 99.9: Criminal Lawyer
- Maou
- Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan
- Tokujo Kabachi!!
Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri
Besides what others mentioned:
Mozu no Sakebu Yoru
Crime Squad
Hidden Identity
Love Me If You Dare
God's Quiz
The Duo
The Last Cop
S: Saigo no Keikan
Special Affairs Team TEN
ST Aka to Shiro no Sousa File
Psychometrer Eiji
Dias Police: Ihou Keisatsu
Detective Tanglang
Dr. Qin Medical Examiner
The Ten Deadly Sins
Hard Nut
How has no one mentioned Missing Noir M?  Sometimes it's two eps/case, but it still counts as episodic.