I'm tired of all the cold male leads who turn soft later on.

So can you recommend me kdramas where the male lead has a none cliche personality?

For example he's adorable (Shopping King Louie) , shy (Introverted Boss) , arrogant but in a funny way (My daughter Geum So wol) or maybe just simply nice?

Thank you! 

Weightlifitng fairy Kim Bok Joo is a great example for what you're looking for. I'm not sure whether you've seen it though since it's in your PTW with 0/16 but you have an avatar with the characters..

Otherwise, I'd say all of these apply as well: I hear your voiceQueen In Hyun's ManThe Producers

Enjoy these soft & adorable male leads! :3
We married as a a job
Beautiful Gong Shim
The moon that embraces the sun
Buzzer Beat
Flower boy next door

Kill Me Heal Me
My Unfortunate Boyfriend
Good Doctor
Mirror Of the Witch
King Of Baking
Flower Boy Next Door
Missing You
Second Beautiful Gong Shim...he's so odd but I just fell right over for him :D  
You might try High-end-crush.  He's not cold but he's kinda a gigantic pill...but the whole show is how he deals with having a crush and its suuuuuper funny. One of those things where he's never actually had one and suddenly he does and she's about the only girl who's not impressed.  Yes it IS a cliche plot but its super funny if you like that.  I do...:D  
You might try Faith, he's stoic but I wouldn't say cold...he's just businesslike at first.  
Ah just noticed the "arrogant in a funny way." thing...and I never check have-read lists...but High end crush is DEFINITELY "arrogant in a funny way.  The master's sun, and the Greatest Love also definitely qualify.  
Love O2O, he's a bit reserved but he's never actually cold and warms up.  He likes her right away, I thought he was just quietly sweet.  
"cold male leads who turn soft later on" not:
9 End 2 Outs
Angel Eyes
Beautiful Gong Shim
Cain and Abel(2009)
Can You Hear My Heart
Coffee Prince
Doctors
Five Children
I Need Romance 3
Nobunaga Concerto
On The Way To The Airport
Priceless
Queen In Hyun's Man
Shine or Go Crazy
Two Weeks
Ugly Alert
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - Sorai Daisuke is freakin' adorable, I love him so much I still remember his name years after watching the drama.
Ho Goo's Love for sure qualifies
Bubblegum
Descendants of the Sun
Love O2O