Hey y'all! I'm a seasoned Kdrama watcher who isn't sure what to watch next. That happens when you've watched like...everything. lol. I feel like the current dramas are a little meh right now, so while I wait for new dramas to start, I'd love it if you could recommend me something!

I'm not picky--just give me a romance that will make my heart flip! Here's my drama list so you can see what I've seen, what I've saved, and what I dropped. 

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/invisible_ink

What dramas make your heart do a little somersault? :D I am all about the romance. Filler and side plot lines make me yawn. :) 

Heart to Heart
The Beauty Inside
Blossom (http://mydramalist.com/16047-blossom)
Love o2o
Pride
Long Vacation
I Need Romance
Oh My Venus
Cheese In The Trap
Something About 1%
Down With Love
Why not try Cdrama for a change? 

Boss and Me
Love o2o.

These 2 will surely make your heart flip. 
When I think about dramas that made my heart flip, the first one I have to mention is On the Way to the Airport. I really, really loved this romance.

A couple of good older j-dramas are Virgin Road and Itoshi kimi e. 

I also really loved the c-drama Sound of the Desert. But how you feel about it may depend on which one of the two male leads you prefer.
Marriage Contract - more realistic portrayal of romance, very heart-warming
Oh My Ghost - hilarious but also the romance is awesome in this
High School King of Savvy - its a quirky drama but the chemistry between the leads will definitely make your heart flip like it did mine
Scent of a Woman - Lee Dong Wok nuff said!
These are awesome! Thank you everyone! I'll add them to my list!
what happens to my family
to be a better man
suikyuu yankees
mare
I second Sound of the Desert, 1%, Long Vacation, and Pride.  No happy ending but I can't recommend Beautiful Life highly enough.  I'd also suggest Orange Days, Loving Never Forgetting, Secret Love Affair, The Way We Were, In the Mood for Love, Il Mare, Always, and Que Sera Sera.
Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Cruel Romance
It Started with a kiss
Devil beside you
Sound of the desert\
Boss And Me
Full House Thai
Healer
Faith
City Hunter
Cubic
Looks like Sound of the Desert keeps getting recommended! I'll have to take a look!