I like dramas that has a RomCom Genre, like Boys Over Flowers, To the beautiful you, just like that. :)
You could try the Japanese versions the Korean ones were based off of. Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band is a little more serious but also targets a younger audience. Goong and Sungkyunkwan Scandal are similar to what you are looking for but both have some historical elements.
Korean: Reply 1997, You're Beautiful, Ma Boy, Goong, Playful Kiss (I like it but a lot of people either love it or hate it) Japanese: Buzzer Beat, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Hana Yori Dango, Nodame Cantabile, Hana Kimi (not much romance but really funny) Taiwanese: Meteor Garden, Devil Beside You (Not a big fan but a lot of people like it), Hana Kimi, Hi My Sweetheart
Hana-kimi 2007, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, EditOuran High School Host Club, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and Switch Girl!!.
If you want a Japanese movie, watch Lovely complex! It's funny, it's totally silly in a good way and an all-over feel-good vibe! ^^
Try watching Reply 1997. I just finished watching and it's just an amazing Drama..The best ever!!!!!For me!!
hi here's some jdramas that i think you should try. one pound gospel,yamato nadeshiko shichi henge,ouran highschool host club,my boss my hero,atashinchi no danshi,binbo danshi and highschool debut. hope it helps.:)
Korean: My Girl and My Princess are both great. If you just want to stare at pretty things for some hours, consider Personal Taste. Any Hong Sisters drama other than Big is also a good choice. Japanese: Love Shuffle is an absolutely amazing rom-com, that also turns out to be less fluffy than it appears.
Reply 1997 and Dream High ?
i just finished Panda and hedgehog :) its a really good rom-com to watch :D
rom-coms i've seen: yamato nadeshiko shichi henge creating destiny lie to me Rich Man, Poor Woman down with love Hayate the Combat Butler Hello! Miss Heartstrings My Girl (korean ver) Invincible Lee Pyung Kang Manny Miss No Good Ojakgyo Brothers P.S. Man Pasta Playful Kiss Secret Garden Smiling Pasta The Birth of the Rich The Greatest Love The Wedding Scheme ToGetHer Who Are You? Why Why Love Wonderful Life You're Beautiful things i haven't watched yet but are rom coms: Fondant Garden Baby-faced Beauty Can Love Become Money Can't Lose Glowing She I Do, I Do Office Girls Ouran High School Host Club Rooftop Prince The Thousandth Man and many more....