Caneanyone recommend eany good Asian aimal movies and Dramas. ilove animal, i have found som, but read somwere that Japan rilly have Alot, so maby eanyone know somone i dont :D
you have Hachiko (or is it Hachi) about tha famous dog in Japan also Nishikiro Ryo shot a drama about a little dog and how its appearance "saved" the family also Oguri Shun plays the part of the genius veterinarian recetnly and the whole drama is centered around the different pets he operate on. Recently there is a Korean drama that just started airing called "Horse Doctor" didn't watch it ye but I heard it's very good !
the title of the drama with Oguri is Juu Dolittle. very cute. I would have recommended Nankyoku Tairiku, but I can see you are currently watching it (and hope you enjoy it as much as I did). that's all for me.
I doo Enjoy it werry mutch, even so i havent finished yet, i alreddy recomendet it to a friend to.. and i i have alse watched the old Japanice movie vercion and the American remake.
I watched Hearty Paws the other day it was good but also sad
Sayonara, Alma. It's on my plan to watch list :D
Hearty Paws 1 and 2 ? I haven't really watch it but I have seen some clips. It's kinda like sad story I think. Hope you like it :)