Hi there :D Can someone help me ? I'm not really run out of dramas I actually have TONS of stuff in PTW but it makes me more confused because I don't know which one I should watch first .___. So can you help me to 'sort' my drama list ? :) Well some that's I will (mostly) watch first are dramas and movies on my watching list (with 0 episode watched) cause I have downloaded that but still it's so many (like 5-6 dramas I think) that I can't choose which one better ! And I know I have tons of stuff in PTW so maybe can you also help me choose which one to watch well.. last. not really last just like.. dropped it for a moment and just watch it when you have time. It will really help me ! Oh and actually feel free to recommend other dramas that are not on my PTW xD I prefer Kdrama anyway and I love RomCom also tearjerkers drama/movies. I prefer school theme drama :) oh and good-looking main lead ? sometimes it helps me through boring time xD I hope someone can help me :')
Hi there, first I wanted to say: OMG I've never seen such a long PTW drama list!!!!!^^ I scrolled through your list and although I don't know at least half of your list, I try to help as well as I can...:) I make it as easy as possible... ---> MUST-WATCH!!! as soon as possible... 1, Faith (it's like the best drama of 2012, and the best time-travelling drama, I know...great relationship between the leads and great story! Quite new, ended on 30th October, if you need subs, they are all out^^) 2, Love Rain (best romance drama of 2012 and maybe ever(?)...first 4 eps, I think, are quite boring but absolutely great afterwards!) 3, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (best gumiho drama ever! Funny, sad and romantic in one drama...really amazing and Lee Seung Ki in his best role) 4, God' Quiz Season 1 (best if it's about medical and crime dramas, interesting characters, nice story and big addiction danger^^, I don't recommend watching while you eat something^^) 5, Vampire Prosecutor S1 & S2 (you will recognize that it's the same network as God's Quiz but I think it really really good, nice Vampire background and great crime solving team) ---> after the best: 1, Rooftop Prince (I didn't end it, but everyone says it's good, so I'm still thinking about ending it...) 2, King2Hearts (it would be a MUST-WATCH if it didn't get boring after like 15/16 eps...but the best Royal themed drama) 3, Boys Before Flowers (normally it's a MUST-WATCH, not because it's great, but it's good and well known like Secret Garden and Coffee Prince, well you already started it^^) 4, White Christmas (it's hard for the brain and the soul since it's quite psychological but it's definitely the best in its category, my opinion) ---> quite good...but no hurry... 1, KPOP-The Ulitmate Audition (You want romance, well here you don't get it...not really...but as for girl dresses as boy it's an okay drama) 2, Wild Romance (a very good 'girl is stronger than boy' drama, nice music) 3, Playful Kiss (good school drama about learning for exams etc...poor girl meets perfect boy cliché) 4, Mary Stayed Out All Night (although the main leads are excellent actors, I can't look at the female lead because she looks like an elementary school kid to me...but it should be quite good) 5, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (quite sad in the beginning, gets better and better, focuses more on getting famous and youth problems than school life, my opinion...) ---> Nice, but not really necessary to watch... 1, Panda and Hedgehog (good performance by Donghae of SuJu and yummy cakes, quite nice, but not great, if you want to watch something light and nice, this is it) 2, I do, I do (nice story, nice actors, everything is okay, nothing amazing, nothing great, something to get over your boredom) 3, Big (it's actually a good romantic story but it didn't really amaze me, so it's just nice) 4, The Greatest Love (good love story and nice actors, but in the end I didn't favor this drama very much, it's good if you want some romance) 5, What's Up (I only began watching because of Daesung of BB but in the end I had to drop it) ---> Don't watch, if... 1, Attack on the Pin-Up boys (...if your not a big fan of Super Junior...) 2, Mackerel Run (...if you don't like some kind of crazy dramas...seems like a comedy-serious drama...confusing) 3, Ronin Pop (...if you don't like ZE:A or special effects, the special effects are exaggerated but the performance of ZE:A is good) 4, Dream High 2 (Dream High may have been a GREAT drama, DH2 isn't. If you expect anything like DH1 you'll be disappointed) 5, Salamander Guru and the Gang (crazy...if you like Minho of SHINee, you could still like it...) 6, Noriko goes to Seoul (dropped it, Hongki wasn't enough to endure this loooooong and sloooooow movie) ---> Something else: 1, Personal Taste (if you like Lee Min Ho, you'll LOVE this drama, if you don't care, then it's just a nice romance) 2, Mr.Idol (I loved this movie somehow, can't really explain...sorry) 3, Time Slip Dr. Jin (time-travelling fail for the first few eps, don't know more, because I didn't continue watching) 4, The Thousandth Man (great drama, not a must-watch, but great, nice music, but if you cry easily, you might cry very very much!!!!) 5, Athena: Goddess of War (didn't watch it, but if you know where I can watch it, than please tell me^^) I hope I helped and you didn't get more confused by the list... If you have more questions etc. just ask, I don't bite too ;D
you should watch coffee prince .. it is one of the best dramas i have ever seen .. the first episode might be boring but if you are done with it you will fell in love with the drama :D .. i would love to hear your opinion after you are done ..
From this poll I recommend The Bridal Mask - it's my favourite drama ever! ^^ Historical, action, a bit of romance, friendship - really great. And there is Joo Won hehe ♥ To the beautiful you is also really great, funny drama, it has very nice music and story :) Next, Rooftop Prince/Coffee Prince :) And from your PTW list... Hmm if you liked Dream High, you cn watch Dream High 2, but it's definitely not as good as the 1st serie. But was still watchable, at least for me :) I liked I Do, I Do also, but it's not must watch. My Boss, My Hero is very funny and entertaining jdrama ^^ I can recommend you also My Girl, as I am watching it now. It's nice, classic romcom. The Greatest Love was nice, light rom-com ^^ And for the movies, Castaway on the Moon is very nice and interesting ^^ I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK is ok, like in the title. You can watch Spy Girl too. And a complete must watch is Quick. If you like action movies you will love it ^^
COFFEE PRINCE! Defenitely this one.
Don't watch I love Lee Tae Ri...not worth it.
To the baeutiful you is the best...then coffee prince♥♥
Since you like school themed dramas, you should definitely watch Shut Up: Flower Boy Band! It's amazing, and it's a quick and easy watch (only 16 episodes, 45 minutes each- I finished the entire series in two nights). As well, A Gentleman's Dignity is also really good, especially if you're craving a rom-com: it's also a lot deeper than your average romcom though.
Bridal Mask wins hands down! Its the perfect drama I see no flaws in that show (some may disagree with the lead actress but I didnt mind her) excellent acting from Joo Won then Coffee Prince...its a must for a drama fan Also reccomend Queen In Hyun's Man...its sososososo good! Love every moment of it, the romance is atypical and so is the leads!
KimWanHee wrote: Hi there, first I wanted to say: OMG I've never seen such a long PTW drama list!!!!!^^

I scrolled through your list and although I don't know at least half of your list, I try to help as well as I can...:)
I make it as easy as possible...

---> MUST-WATCH!!! as soon as possible...
1, Faith (it's like the best drama of 2012, and the best time-travelling drama, I know...great relationship between the leads and great story! Quite new, ended on 30th October, if you need subs, they are all out^^)
2, Love Rain (best romance drama of 2012 and maybe ever(?)...first 4 eps, I think, are quite boring but absolutely great afterwards!)
3, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (best gumiho drama ever! Funny, sad and romantic in one drama...really amazing and Lee Seung Ki in his best role)
4, God' Quiz Season 1 (best if it's about medical and crime dramas, interesting characters, nice story and big addiction danger^^, I don't recommend watching while you eat something^^)
5, Vampire Prosecutor S1 & S2 (you will recognize that it's the same network as God's Quiz but I think it really really good, nice Vampire background and great crime solving team)

---> after the best:
1, Rooftop Prince (I didn't end it, but everyone says it's good, so I'm still thinking about ending it...)
2, King2Hearts (it would be a MUST-WATCH if it didn't get boring after like 15/16 eps...but the best Royal themed drama)
3, Boys Before Flowers (normally it's a MUST-WATCH, not because it's great, but it's good and well known like Secret Garden and Coffee Prince, well you already started it^^)
4, White Christmas (it's hard for the brain and the soul since it's quite psychological but it's definitely the best in its category, my opinion)

---> quite good...but no hurry...
1, KPOP-The Ulitmate Audition (You want romance, well here you don't get it...not really...but as for girl dresses as boy it's an okay drama)
2, Wild Romance (a very good 'girl is stronger than boy' drama, nice music)
3, Playful Kiss (good school drama about learning for exams etc...poor girl meets perfect boy cliché)
4, Mary Stayed Out All Night (although the main leads are excellent actors, I can't look at the female lead because she looks like an elementary school kid to me...but it should be quite good)
5, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (quite sad in the beginning, gets better and better, focuses more on getting famous and youth problems than school life, my opinion...)

---> Nice, but not really necessary to watch...
1, Panda and Hedgehog (good performance by Donghae of SuJu and yummy cakes, quite nice, but not great, if you want to watch something light and nice, this is it)
2, I do, I do (nice story, nice actors, everything is okay, nothing amazing, nothing great, something to get over your boredom)
3, Big (it's actually a good romantic story but it didn't really amaze me, so it's just nice)
4, The Greatest Love (good love story and nice actors, but in the end I didn't favor this drama very much, it's good if you want some romance)
5, What's Up (I only began watching because of Daesung of BB but in the end I had to drop it)

---> Don't watch, if...
1, Attack on the Pin-Up boys (...if your not a big fan of Super Junior...)
2, Mackerel Run (...if you don't like some kind of crazy dramas...seems like a comedy-serious drama...confusing)
3, Ronin Pop (...if you don't like ZE:A or special effects, the special effects are exaggerated but the performance of ZE:A is good)
4, Dream High 2 (Dream High may have been a GREAT drama, DH2 isn't. If you expect anything like DH1 you'll be disappointed)
5, Salamander Guru and the Gang (crazy...if you like Minho of SHINee, you could still like it...)
6, Noriko goes to Seoul (dropped it, Hongki wasn't enough to endure this loooooong and sloooooow movie)

---> Something else:
1, Personal Taste (if you like Lee Min Ho, you'll LOVE this drama, if you don't care, then it's just a nice romance)
2, Mr.Idol (I loved this movie somehow, can't really explain...sorry)
3, Time Slip Dr. Jin (time-travelling fail for the first few eps, don't know more, because I didn't continue watching)
4, The Thousandth Man (great drama, not a must-watch, but great, nice music, but if you cry easily, you might cry very very much!!!!)

5, Athena: Goddess of War (didn't watch it, but if you know where I can watch it, than please tell me^^)

I hope I helped and you didn't get more confused by the list...
If you have more questions etc. just ask, I don't bite too ;D

Faith, Love Rain, and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho really catch my attention. I do plan to watch them like soon and now that you recommend it maybe I'll really try soon. Well I'll try to see if I can find torrents download for Faith that's available with english subs :) Thank you anyway ~ I have downloaded God's quiz and Vampire Prosecutor I think so I'll watch it soon ~ YAY ! Glad that you think that's good so I wouldn't hesitate to start ! ^^
I'm kinda almost watch Rooftop Prince lol. Maybe I'll wait .. And I'll keep in mind for the other ! Especially BBF. I don't really plan to watch it soon maybe xD But I do hope I can watch White Christmas. I'm afraid that it will be afraid (?) lol
All dramas I plan to watch soon ! I'm kinda think if I should watch KPOP- The Ultimate Audition soon cause I heard that because the episode change from 16 to 14 the dramas become like really fast storyline ?
I really want to watch The Greatest Love and Big. Many people say that it's good but maybe not that good ? Well I save it for later maybe..
I watch ATPUB because my friend (an elf) tell me to watch it xD It's not really that funny and my bias is sungmin and he appear like one second (well not really but still) just to be thrown by you-know-what .... Mackerel Run and Ronin Pop also Salamander Guru is like random drama (or movie) I pick because the actor is well you know big stars lol. I think I'll still watch DH2 cause I'm kinda JYP nation shippers ? lol Thanks anyway for telling me so maybe I'll just save it for later xD
I watch Personal Taste like until episode 15 but then my CD lost so I have to rewatch it cause I forgot all of it xD It's really great ! I just hope for a perfect ending (I don't know the ending yet) Mr. Idol and The Thousandth Man are on soon to watch list ! :D Time Slip Dr. Jin.. lol I don't really plan to watch it.. I watch few minutes and it's like .. I don't know.. weird ? lol
I haven't watch Athena ! I'll make sure to tell you when I did ~
NO ! Not at all <3 I love how you mention it really... well ... and ... detail ? lol xD Thank you so much <3
I do hope you really don't bite cause I'm about to spam you with tons of question lol kidding :b
Kara_Biberim wrote: you should watch coffee prince .. it is one of the best dramas i have ever seen .. the first episode might be boring but if you are done with it you will fell in love with the drama :D .. i would love to hear your opinion after you are done ..

I'll make sure to watch it soon cause based on poll most people say Coffee Prince as well xD lol thank you anyway :D I hope it turned out well ^^
Muhani wrote: From this poll I recommend The Bridal Mask - it's my favourite drama ever! ^^ Historical, action, a bit of romance, friendship - really great. And there is Joo Won hehe ♥
To the beautiful you is also really great, funny drama, it has very nice music and story :)
Next, Rooftop Prince/Coffee Prince :)
And from your PTW list... Hmm if you liked Dream High, you cn watch Dream High 2, but it's definitely not as good as the 1st serie. But was still watchable, at least for me :)
I liked I Do, I Do also, but it's not must watch.
My Boss, My Hero is very funny and entertaining jdrama ^^
I can recommend you also My Girl, as I am watching it now. It's nice, classic romcom.
The Greatest Love was nice, light rom-com ^^

And for the movies, Castaway on the Moon is very nice and interesting ^^ I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK is ok, like in the title. You can watch Spy Girl too. And a complete must watch is Quick. If you like action movies you will love it ^^

I do plan to watch Bridal Mask next but maybe I'll try it after Coffee Prince ^^ Thanks anyway for you recommendation ! I'll make sure to watch it :D
TTBY then Rooftop Prince. Okay I'll keep that in mind !

DH2 .. well I don't really plan to watch it soon but thanks. I know the ending already anyway lol but I still should watch from the very first episode
Oh Jdrama ? Hmm.. Maybe I'll try it later. But thanks !
My Girl and The Greatest Love.. okay. I'm really interested in watching The Greatest Love. Many people say it's like so funny ?

Castaway on the moon ? Really ? I thought it's a weird story lol the synopsis not that great but It's kinda catch my attention. I'm a Cyborg I want to watch it because I see 'cyborg' on the title and I'm really interested in cyborg so yeah add to list right away xD Spy Girl and Quick seems like action movie well it's on my list so I mostly may watch it lol.

Thank you for all the recommendation <3 <3
Evony wrote: COFFEE PRINCE! Defenitely this one.

woah :o lol ! I (mostly) will watch it after I'm done with Queen In Hyun's Man cause based on the poll it's the best ^^ Thank you anyway ~ :D
PandaBearTrio wrote: Don't watch I love Lee Tae Ri...not worth it.

Oh really ? Why ? Is it that bad ?