I need something to placate my Nice Guy/Great Seer withdrawals at the moment and I have no idea what to watch. I just want something that's great with at least a little bit of romance. You can take a look at my PTW list, but don't let that stop you from recommending other dramas. (:
from your ptw list: there's The Equator Man there's romance in it, but not too much though ^^
I would look at the top 50 rated dramas in MDL & work my way through them
"Oh! my lady" off your list is romantic and fun and i enjoyed it way more than i thought i would.
RainFlower wrote: I would look at the top 50 rated dramas in MDL & work my way through them

Doing this right now; can't believe I didn't think of that. o: Thanks!

saharial wrote: "Oh! my lady" off your list is romantic and fun and i enjoyed it way more than i thought i would.

I'll definitely keep it in mind (:
"Missing you " there's just 2 episodes but it's really Daebak =D with Yoon Eun Hye and YOOCHUN FROM JYJ <3 and it's quite the same kind of drama as Nice Guy . U can also watch Full House 2 , it's still airing too , very funny and a bit of romance ^v^
you've got A Tree with Deep Roots, Bad Guy and What Happened in Bali just sitting there on your plan to watch list...stop planning and watch them:p
twinklelie wrote: from your ptw list: there's The Equator Man
there's romance in it, but not too much though ^^

Didn't see that for a sec; I've heard many good things about it. o: Will probably start it soon~

Kdramamm wrote: "Missing you " there's just 2 episodes but it's really Daebak =D with Yoon Eun Hye and YOOCHUN FROM JYJ <3 and it's quite the same kind of drama as Nice Guy .
U can also watch Full House 2 , it's still airing too , very funny and a bit of romance ^v^

Watching Full House 2 already; not enjoying it too much, though, no offense. :x I'm planning on starting Missing You after they get through the childhood episodes as well; love Yoon Eun Hye and Yoochun. <3
goldenseal50 wrote: you've got A Tree with Deep Roots, Bad Guy and What Happened in Bali just sitting there on your plan to watch list...stop planning and watch them:p

I shall. c:
Reply 1997 is the answer to everthing :D