Non-cliche: Plot and Scenes

You could skip my list :)

No melodramas. I get sleepy on too serious/too much talking w/ no funny characters.

Any genre, I hope the ending is great too (not necessarily happy ending)

*Not much into romance, bc romance tend to have cliche scenes and predictable plot/ending

but it's totally fine to suggest some :)

E.g. For non-cliche romance: Missing You (I know I know it's melodrama, but almost no cliche here)

I mean... Go Princess Go comes to mind as a pretty unique show but because it's so... lets say unique... it's not for everyone.
Chief Kim is quite not cliche
+1 Chicago Typewriter
W
The Beauty Inside
Door to Door
Chicago Typewriter
Chicago Typewriter
and
Chicago Typewriter. :) 
I'd recommend the Reply series, Ex-Girlfriend Club and Fight For My Way. These are all mostly light hearted rom-coms which I particularly enjoyed for their humor and likable characters. The characters's interactions are absolutely adorable, refreshing and not cliché or cheesy at all.
  • Harvest Villa: despite an abundance of comedic/rom-comish scenes, especially in early episodes, it's actually a thriller
  • The End of the World: a mix of medical drama and zombie apocalypse, only 12 episodes
  • Secret Investigation Record (aka Joseon X-Files, which should give you an idea what it's about)
  • Yume wo Ataeru (the story, acting and directing make it look more like an extended movie than a television show; in fact, I suggest that you check out any of WOWOW dramas for quality)
  • Tiger and Dragon: a comedy about a group of traditional Japanese storytellers