I am looking for a drama like Bijo To Danshi ,

It is  a japanese drama about a male and  a female who are an actor and  a manager , but they understand each other as if they are soul mates . their is not a lot of  romance but hints of it , won't mind it, like foucsing to solve each other problems and be their for each other , but the love and care is there . I don't know to describe but something like that , 

How about The Time We Were Not In Love? The two main characters are best friend since high school. Both of them are really close and know each other best. He always there for here and so is she
Faith is my favourite drama for exactly this reason.  Although there is love and romance, it's not sweep you off your feet, swoony romance.  They show their love by working hard to protect each other and to achieve each other's goals and their own.  They communicate and support the whole way through.  I recommend it.  The drama has lots of problems, and it's long, but for that kind of real relationship it's totally worth it.

I Remember You.  Again there's romance but it's not the point of the story.

Nirvana in Fire.

Page Turner

Queen of Mystery

Splash Splash Love

The Legend

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
Korea dramas:
The King 2 Hearts - The female lead is a North Korean soldier and the male lead is a South Korean Prince. At first they bicker a lot and are like enemies, but they soon come to trust each other through circumstances. 

Missing 9 - The male lead is a celebrity and the female lead was a stylist for him. They get stranded on an island along with other people and help each other out to survive. 
Rookie Agent Rogue 
Doctors 
Surgeons 
thanks a lot for ur suggestion , I am going to give it a try  ^^
Japanese drama, Quartet