Hi guys! I'm looking for a good Korean historical drama (preferably with romance)! If you have ANY recommendations it would be appreciated :) thanks

- Sungkyunkwan Scandal (gender bender! strong bromance, or is it a bromance?)
- A Tree with Deep Roots (a king created new alphabets, which made almost everyone apoplectic; one of the best historical Kdramas out there, IMHO; light on romance)
- Secret Investigation Record (Joseon X-files; no romance, though)
- Six Flying Dragons (about the founding of Joseon Dynasty; again, light on romance)

Stuff with more emphasis on romance (I haven't personally watched them, but they seem to be popular):
- The Princess' Man
- Empress Ki
- Jang Ok Jung

From your plan-to-watch list, Arang and the Magistrate and The Moon that Embraces the Sun seem to be quite well-regarded by people who have watched them.
Thanks so much I'm for sure gonna check these out! :) Hopefully I can find some good ones to binge 
Bridal Mask - Currently watching this and I LOVE it so far! The setting, however, is after the fall of Joseon and during the Japanese occupation (I believe the 1920's/30's).

Hwang Jin Yi - This drama is amazing! It has tons of romance and also includes a very strong female lead.

The King Loves - This is currently airing, but it shows a lot of potential. The actors are doing great and everything is visually stunning, especially the actors lol