I would like some recommendations for dramas similar to Cubic (Thai drama ) .  With female lead to be strong independent not that kind of weak female lead , most importantly the male lead .. in the beginning he deosn't care about her , but when he gets to know her better he falls head over heels for her ( where he is protective , possessive ) . You will understand what I mean if u've  watched this drama 

Leh Ratree (2015)  http://mydramalist.com/13397-leh-ratree. This is the version with Sean Jindachote and Esther Supreeleela. I just finished it and it was really good. This was my first Thai drama that skirted around the whole slap/kiss genre. Honestly the plot was insane but once I started it I had to finish it, because I had to know how it would turn out. 
thx alot , i will give a try . Right now I am watching - Once upon time in my heart - ( Thia ) it is pretty amusing u should watch it
Oh awesome, I will check it out. I added it to my list, also Cubic which I haven't seen. I just found Thai shows in like January and there are so many! I am really liking them so far ^^
Me too , I am new .. Thai dramas are really awesome but it's hard to find 
I'll list a few that I think meet the strong female lead criteria. This is going a bit from memory so it might not entirely be accurate:

Koo Za Rot Zab - Male lead is a womanizer. Female lead runs a small business to help her community. They end up in a 'forced' marriage each doing it for their own reasons/benefit. She's a hard worker, capable and smart - she's a business woman basically. His father and sister love her (in a family sense). It's a romantic comedy. 

Ruk Sutrit - Spoiled rich kid failing at school. Tutor is hired to turn him around. Eventually he falls for her, the tutor.

Kluen Cheewit is a little more 'violent'. She killed his fiance and he thinks she has escaped justice. She's an actress with a career. Hate turns to love eventually.

@Knavery , thx for ur suggestion I WILL give it a try .