is there any good drama with lots of episodes? its hard picking out a new drama and i want to have sth that is a bit longer so i dont have to go through all that checking out of the first couple of episodes and then realising i dont want to watch it and then get bored cuz i cant find anything i want...lol i want to always have sth...uf does any1 understand? anyway, it should be something really interesting and a bit longer than the average 10-20 episodes...also ive noticed that sometimes, even if the drama is really awesome and everything, the episodes r kinda draggy and all over the place...uf im not sure how to explain, but its like once u finish watching everything ur like 'omg this is so amazing', but while watching an episode its like, it starts telling sth, then switches to another story, then goes around, u dont really have the feeling that ur watching an episode, its like ur watching more stuff at once, its just destracting and u dont have that feeling that uve watched an episode with a possible twist or cliff hanger, but u just feel annoyed and even tho its very interesting u cant finish it, because the episode was poorly executed... TL;DR: sth really good, with lots of episodes, episodes have to be nicely done or shorter, doesnt matter where its from...also it should have romance, but it doesnt have to be the main point, and a general awesome plot rather than being made out of bunch of fillers...THX:)♥
somehow I really want to recommend How I Met Your Mother, because it fits your description so perfectly, but since that is a "US drama" ... for the asian ones, maybe Taiga ("epic") Dramas are worth checking out.

They are usually rather long, about 50 episodes, and from the ones I've seen mostly maintain a certain level of high quality story and acting. Content-wise some may be more interesting than others, depending on your tastes ... in general the more recent ones are easier to find online (and with good video quality).

For romance, probably those staring female main characters are good, like Gou or Atsuhime ... or maybe Komyo ga tsuji ... but well, there are like more than 50 different Taiga dramas ... so just try some ^^

Apart from that there are the different "Condor Heroes" series, which are also pretty long.
I have some for you: family dramas: Shining Inheritance; Smile, you; Ojakgyo Brothers family/food dramas: King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo; Feast of Gods action: Swallow the sun historical: Dong Yi; Queen Seon Duk; The Kingdom Of The Winds
thx for the suggestions guyz! :) uf now im not sure what to choose...hmm i dont want a family drama, so i guess theres only historical dramas left...which one of those is the best? im looking for sth very romantic, but i dont want it to be too political...could u help me choose?
oh also i am currently watching queen in hyun's man and i really cant stand the original queen's from 300 years ago character...its so bland...and the way every1 acts in that time...maybe its just this drama, but its so anoying, its like theyre robots, no emotions and too much politeness...i dont mind the second part, but man u can be polite and act at the same time...im also watching ooku right now, and even tho its (kinda:P ) historical drama, they r so lifelike and everything...ugh i hope u und what im talking about here...which one of those historical will actually show emotions? or maybe i should try another genre? i really dont like the history part of q.i.h.m. even tho it has some suspense and everything, i wouldnt watch it on its own...i mean even kim bung do seems a bit annoying when hes in the past, and hes like a totally perfect guy and im kinda hoping some1 like him exists irl :P also, sorry for double posting...i dont know how to edit yet...
I have almost finished You Are my Destiny. It's a very good one, but very, very long. Which is why I haven't finished it yet. ^^
If you are up to a historical drama tnah you should really watch Queen Seon Duk or The Vigilantes in masks.....they are some of my favorites.Shining Inheritance in great and it has 28 episodes:)
High kick series are good fun to watch and the episode are rather short compared to other dramas

i would also say that you could watch Smile,You which i totally adore because there is lots of romance in it

+ ojakgyo brothers is a good one as well :)
Assorted Gems is an interesting one as is New Tales of Gianseng(sp?), there is also Iljimae (historical drama), and the Kamen Rider series are all long, my faves include Kamen Rider Decade, OOO, Blade and Kabuto.
Jewel of the Palace: I never watched any long dramas before and this was my only exeption.
Oh I definitely recommend The Legend from goldenseal's list. One of my fave historical dramas. <3
thx every1 :) i think i will try holy pearl first...i just saw a trailer on youtube and it looks so awesome...ive already seen some chinese fantasy/history/fighting stuff earlier and really liked it, so i figure this will be awesome too...also it should help me get into actual history genre i supose...i will definitely try out other recomendations too, but first lets see if i like this one:)
High Kick 3 and Ojagkyo Brothers, are very good. Well, if you're into revenge/melos, I guess Glass Mask it's better as well, but I'd say Ojagkyo Brothers it's the best for me.