I want to watch a drama with my guy friend but I'm not sure what to watch. He saw some of Boy Over Flowers when I watched it and he absolutely hated it. Something with action, adventure, and/or mystery but nothing too romantic or cutesy. I'm sure that it will end up being a Japanese drama but I'm open to any suggestions-thanks for the help :)
Tokyo Dogs Lots of humor and action.
Bridal Mask, and definitely Iljimae!
Bloody Monday, city hunter, ghost, bridal mask, liar game....
Black and White - Taiwanese drama God's Quiz
Time Between Dog and Wolf
you could show him GTO, Holy Land (Korean Version), Kami no Shizuku, Kurosagi, Mr. Brain, The Equator Man, Yukan Club and I second most of the drama already given ^^
City hunter, like a korean bourne
I suggest: for drama, Bridal Mask, and for movie, Quick.
Vampire Prosecutor (1 and 2 ^^)
Maybe, like a "first step", it's better to take it slower, with movies. So he can see that asian cinematography is good. I saw just korean movies, so I recommend you: 71-Into the fire; The Man from Nowhere; The Ultimate Weapon; Blind; The Crucible; Midnight FM; Old Boy (if you like a twisted one)
Time Between Dog and Wolf
The movies u mentioned are great too..

bettyboo wrote: Maybe, like a "first step", it's better to take it slower, with movies. So he can see that asian cinematography is good. I saw just korean movies, so I recommend you: 71-Into the fire; The Man from Nowhere; The Ultimate Weapon; Blind; The Crucible; Midnight FM; Old Boy (if you like a twisted one)