Okay so this is like the game drop it, but backwards! Find a drama on someone's drop list and then tell them why they should try to watch it or re-watch it again! Example Character A: Rewatch-Faith Reason: Because the drama isn't all that bad and the plot seems to pick up later on! Character B: @Character A's List Rewatch: May Queen Reason: Blah blah blah (I dropped May queen sorry) Character C: @ Character B's List Clear! (use this if you think they're dropped list is fine XD) But you get what I'm going with. Look at the Drop It thread for sources. Also you don't have to post it in the format I did. Post with whatever you're comfortable with! This is just a fun game to try to encourage people to watch/re-watch dropped dramas! You can also do movies too if you can't find dramas. Have fun! :D
TamLin wrote: Okay so this is like the game drop it, but backwards! Find a drama on someone's drop list and then tell them why they should try to watch it or re-watch it again!

Example
Character A: Rewatch-Faith
Reason: Because the drama isn't all that bad and the plot seems to pick up later on!

Character B: @Character A's List
Rewatch: May Queen
Reason: Blah blah blah (I dropped May queen sorry)

Character C: @ Character B's List
Clear! (use this if you think they're dropped list is fine XD)

But you get what I'm going with. Look at the Drop It thread for sources. Also you don't have to post it in the format I did. Post with whatever you're comfortable with! This is just a fun game to try to encourage people to watch/re-watch dropped dramas! You can also do movies too if you can't find dramas.

Have fun! :D

Clear!!
TheTranquilKnight: Rewatch - Iljimae Reason: it gets better later and has good actors teamwork, alot funny moments and good fighting scenes.
@RainCat Rewatch: Gokusen Reason: It gets better. Also it's a really easy plot to follow and it's more of a lighthearted comedy. Also check out season 2 or 3 of Gokusen if you didn't like the first. I find sometimes I prefer season 2.
the only one I've seen on your dropped this is To the beautiful you...your not missing anything :)
@goldenseal50 Rewatch: Pride I don't really remember how far the plot has gotten in the two episodes you have watched. But it's a really cute story, and it's worth the time, imo. (Other dramas I really enjoyed that I think are worth a second chance; Rooftop Prince and Reply 1997, the acting is really good in both)
zombiehero wrote: @goldenseal50

Rewatch: Pride
I don't really remember how far the plot has gotten in the two episodes you have watched. But it's a really cute story, and it's worth the time, imo.

(Other dramas I really enjoyed that I think are worth a second chance; Rooftop Prince and Reply 1997, the acting is really good in both)

Rewatch: Anego, Bloody Monday, Byakuyako, Coffee Prince.

Pick up: Bambino, Ikemen Desu Ne and Protect The Boss ~~
@HAVA-RAVA

Rewatch: Winter Sonata - it is classic, sadly i myself still havent managed watch it but impact what this collection of seasons have left in drama world is too big to ignore....i think there must be reason for it and best way to find it is watch.

Pick Up: all Kimura Takuya dramas from your PtW list are good choise.
Raincat:

Continue Nobuta wo Produce. It took me some episodes to warm up to, but it's really cute with a great ending. :)
@Devitto: Pick up: Protect the Boss, it gets better into the episodes. It may seem slow in the beginning but it picks up quickly later on! And it's entertaining.
@chimeracloud Had to search through your list to find one that I did not agree. Took awhile but have to say Scent of a Woman. Granted, not a perky comedy but it was a great romance with one of the best tango scenes since Dualist! Hubba, hubba! Extremely romantic in its own way and the ending will surprise you.
@NewKDramaAddict

Re-watch: for mine eyes your list was clear.

Pick Up:

Mars - great story, littlebit dramatic here or there but actors manage this issue very well

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This i posted bc i was too careless and didnt see post on next page, sry. I desided not to delete it.

@chimeracloud

Re-watch: I found 3 dramas and 1 movie what has rewatching value.

Dal Ja's Spring - if you like Protect the Boss, you like it too
Scent of a Woman - this drama has got a lot of praises, good actors.
Rooftop Prince - its not so good like Queen In Hyun's Man but still worth watching.

Space Battleship Yamato - actualy it is kinda nice movie with boring title :D

Pick Up:
Queen In Hyun's Man - is best time skip drama ever and it has splendid romance. Main actors has incredible chemistry. Not tragedy.
The Princess' Man - good cast, epic story, nice action, exseptional ending for this genre dramas, main female character is strong one.
@Raincat

Re-watch: Bloody Monday (I should rewatch it too), Coffee Prince (another one i should too..), Kimi wa Petto, MR. BRAIN.

Pick Up: Gokusen (I'm a diehard fan!), Hana Kimi TW, Hong Gil Dong, Miss No Good, Nobuta wo Produce, The Greatest Love
HAVA-RAVA wrote: @Raincat

Re-watch: Bloody Monday (I should rewatch it too), Coffee Prince (another one i should too..), Kimi wa Petto, MR. BRAIN.

Pick Up: Gokusen (I'm a diehard fan!), Hana Kimi TW, Hong Gil Dong, Miss No Good, Nobuta wo Produce, The Greatest Love

um....thank you.
But re-watch means here:

wrote: Okay so this is like the game drop it, but backwards! Find a drama on someone's drop list and then tell them why they should try to watch it or re-watch it again!
Raincat wrote: um....thank you.
But re-watch means here:

ah lol then it should be pick up XD Re-watch means that you've already watched the drama...