I love school dramas, you know the ones I mean: Gokusen Hana Kimi GTO Ouran Misaki Number One Rookies Waterboys Princess Princess D (Just to name a few I love...) I'm not looking for too depressing ones. But ones in those areas. I love them and would like to know more if there are! Thanks guys! Also direct me to a thread if someone else already asked this! I just didn't find one. D:
i dared recommend you some of what i saw, not sure you`ll like all of them but all of them are school related and have comedy in them, maybe you won`t like some because of the romance,and as i noticed you`re on the jdrama most, still try them ^^ Bull Fighting Hayate the Combat Butler Hot Shot Tumbling Lovely Complex Mei-chan no Shitsuji Muscle Girl Nobuta Wo Produce One Pound Gospel Otomen Samurai High School ToGetHer Ying Ye 3+1
Haha thanks guys! I need to update my list as I've seen most of those but there are also a few I haven't seen. Plan to watch time XD
Nobuta wo Produce Ouran High School Host Club Hana Yori Dango Asuko March Seigi no Mikata