I saw a drama and movie and looking for something similar (both same thing, cant remember what its called. maybe something like 'my big brother loves me too much')... where brother is not really related to sister, but she see's him as her brother and he has always loved her and kept others away from her out of jealousy. Anything similar would be great. Happy endings only! Cute scenes are a bonus. 

Mitsu no aji, j-drama.

The main character loves her young uncle; she has always seen him as an older brother. He goes to study at he university and when he comes back she realises her feelings. People get very upset but near the end it's revealed that they're not related by blood. (This doesn't seem to make much of a difference in other people's eyes though.)

^ please use the spoiler, you basically revealed the whole plot! 

And once again, all you had to do was search, there are dozens of results: http://mydramalist.com/discussions/search?q=brother+sister

Pinnochio (kdrama) - The male lead is the female lead's uncle.

Hotel King (iirc)

That Winter, The Wind Blows

jak:

Pinnochio (kdrama) - The male lead is the female lead's uncle.

More like a fake uncle

Triple - step siblings that have not seen each other for a long time. She falls in love with her waaaay older brother. 

sassy girl go go - does it count when they were BF/GF before they became siblings. 

my girl - they were fake cousins from the start

Autumn in my heart and Tree of heaven, but have tragic ending

Devil Beside You - Taiwanese - Great one, and yes, it's a classic and probably not as deep as most (although it has its moments), BUT Rainie/Mike have amazing chemistry for younger leads.  They're going to be step siblings though so not exactly related in the blood way.

Father is Strange - Korean - Starts out that way with brother/sister.  Their relationship was one of the big highlights for me period.  The progression of it was really well done.

Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu - Japanese - She is adopted.  They dance around each other flirting, and there's a follow-up movie, but Japan takes six months to release anything.  End of January, 2018 it should be around the internet.

The Rose - Taiwanese -  It goes both routes as far as being related and not related.  Now this is pure insanity.  Joe Cheng definitely though showed he could act in it.  He has this way about him that draws you in even during the cray cray that is this drama. lol 

Warm and Cozy - almost lol

The brother and sister plot in some dramas is supposed to be a surprised

so someone telling you might ruin the show for you

an example : 1 million stars falling from the sky a Kimura Takuya and Fukatsu Eri drama

If you are told before watching that then it ruins the entire drama for you