The two leads meet & fall in love, then break up due to uncontrollable circumstances and have to pretend they don't know each other in front of others, but eventually get together again.

Basically, the exact plot of Love Rain: they date, have to break up because their parents get together, they sacrifice their happiness for their parents' but eventually everyone find out and they have a happy ending. Is there anything else resembling that? That's of watchable quality?

Discovery of Love 

Emergency Couple

My Secret Hotel

Autumn's Concerto :)

Joonie:

Autumn's Concerto :)

Ahhh I was just looking at this one. I actually started it a while back & got super hooked on the initial episodes and was too...afraid it'd get ruined by the frustrating amnesia trope to continue. Does the quality dip after the teenage years or is it still good?

Cunning Single Lady 

Marine:

Ahhh I was just looking at this one. I actually started it a while back & got super hooked on the initial episodes and was too...afraid it'd get ruined by the frustrating amnesia trope to continue. Does the quality dip after the teenage years or is it still good?

It's been a long time since I watched this drama but for what I remember the quality stays the same! It's an addictive drama and to this day it remains one of my favorites! :)

I won't deny that it's a little frustrating because amnesia, so yeah. But the child actor was SO cute and the protagonists had so much chemistry that it was still really good for me! :)

Delightful Girl Chun-hyang

They get married before they fall in love. She sorta crushes on this other guy who becomes obsessed with her. She then falls for the main guy. Well the other guy makes it so the main guy is blamed for a sexual assault that was staged. She goes to the other guy and scorns the main guy. They are leaving for Japan when she disappears on the other guy. Years later they meet again and she is still in love with the main guy. The fake attack gets brought to light and it ends where they get married.

jak:
Delightful Girl Chun-hyang

They get married before they fall in love. She sorta crushes on this other guy who becomes obsessed with her. She then falls for the main guy. Well the other guy makes it so the main guy is blamed for a sexual assault that was staged. She goes to the other guy and scorns the main guy. They are leaving for Japan when she disappears on the other guy. Years later they meet again and she is still in love with the main guy. The fake attack gets brought to light and it ends where they get married.

Yep, this is literally one of my favourite dramas ever <3 Although I don't think she ever really crushed on Hak-Do, she was just friendly and spent time with him while harbouring a steadfast crush on the super stupid (then) Mong Ryong. Although it's supposed to be generally light in tone and is def not the drama with the highest, most life and death stakes, I'm pretty sure this is the drama I cried most during the watch of? Idk, I just found it so sad that they had so many misunderstandings when they both had sUCH palpable chemistry & so much love between them. And the parents!!!!! I'm pretty sure I cried for like an hour when Mong Ryong's Dad watched over sick Chun Hyang all night, lmao. I probably won't forget how beautiful it was to watch Mong Ryong go from the most frustrating idiot on earth to such a good man because of her and their love. :')

Resurrection definitely uses this trope with the male lead.

Angel Eyes (But not pretending, they  were in love as teenager, but the girl was blind, after years they both  grow up and she can see now, but she doesn't know the guy)

Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Thailand) (They  were married in college year, they broke up, and after years, they meet  and pretend they don't know each other, but their pretending didn't  last long)

My sunshine (China)

My best ex-BF (China)