As the title shows I want a revenge drama where the hero comes back to thoroughly destroy the people who wronged him. If they are in politics then he comes in destroys their career and if they are an underground mafia he destroys them.  I don't want it to be a drama where in order to take revenge on a person he makes a girl like him or something. I want him to thoroughly destroy his opponents. I don't mind there being romance but i dont want him to get the girl just because he can get revenge. An example is City Hunter. I loved it as the even though romance wasnt a way for him to get romance it was still part of the drama. I also liked how the hero was strong and smart.

Nirvana in Fire, its like the Chinese version of Alexander dumas count of Monte cristo. This one is so Epic. The best drama ever. A must watch. @.@

Others that are like City Hunter in its revenge plot with romance as the side story. Dramas that are pretty good dramas are:

A Story of a Man

The Devil

Resurrection

Girl k

Soul

And maybe, not full on revenge story but more of retribution plot: Bridal Mask and Heartless city

The Incarnation of Money 

also I second bridal mask