Hi guys, could you recommend me any recent dramas where the boy and girl hate each other at first or they might be old lovers and then they start to fall in love as the drama progresses.

If you don't mind Thai dramas - Kleun Cheewit fits the first and last thing you want but not the second. Hate turns to love.

A slightly less serious Thai one where they kind of hate each other but more of a comedy: Koo Za Rot Zab.

Chinese drama The Big Boss has the theme at a school level. She hates the perfect guy with good marks who is always in her class being a task-master and stickler for the rules. There wasn't much romance but there is a season 2 where I would think they would explore that more.

Princess Agents has that theme - period drama.

A lot of Thai dramas have it but the worry with Thai dramas is the women in them can be treated rather poorly and often with physical/sexual violence. Depends on whether you can overlook it or what not. Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak comes to mind but I was disturbed by some of the scenes and how the female lead was treated.

Cunning Single Lady

Seconding Secret and adding Le Jun Kai.

Kleun Cheewit fits the bill too and is similar to Secret, though I've only seen the first two episodes since they are so long.

1. man to man
  2. chicago typewriter
  3. good morning call (japanese)
  4. love rain (sad)
  5. marriage, not dating

Thats my fav genre too hehe.

Paradise farm

Single cunning lady 

12 men in a year