Hello! I'm looking for a drama where the male character is like MastuJun in "Kimi wa petto". I mean that I like a lot his sweetness, his way of acting in relation the female protagonist and the relationship between the two main characters, so I really want to find a drama where the male protagonist has a  similar features. Please, help me! Thank u very much: 3

Post Scriptum: Please, don't recommend me "Shopping king Louie", because I've already seen and loved it!

You might have already seen it but i would recommend Strong woman do bong soon

https://mydramalist.com/18894-strong-woman-do-bong-soon

i haven't seen Kimi wa petto but seeing you mentioned also Shopping king louis i think i know what you might like. So check Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo, Reply 1997 and Reply 1988

I also haven't seen Kimi wa petto, but if you like  very sweet male leads try Kimi ni Todoke, which is a Japanese movie, if you're into anime it's even better than the movie. 

Edit:

Ok just watched a trailer for Ki wa petto, hmmm towards the second half High School King of Savvy has something like that.  I guess Seo In Guk has the perfect face for those type of characters.

If you don't mind that type of character being the second male lead maybe try Cunning Single Lady, he isn't as goofy, but definitely really sweet. The male lead has his moments as well especially later on in the drama. 

Healer and Empress Ki(historical) have a little bit of that, but I wouldn't watch them just for this though. 

flower boy next door 

I second Flower Boy Next Door. 

And i  suggest you check out the following dramas: In time With You, Across the Ocean to See You,  Foxy Lady, Dream  High, From 5 to 9,  and That Fool. And also the movie Blue Gate Crossing