Recently watched the drama Quartet and I liked it alot, but it was way to short and just made my craving for that type of show bigger. So what I wanted to know is, can anyone recommend me a gritty/dark drama with some action? I mean shows like Quartet, Heaven's Flower or even Holyland although the latter one wasn't very good. Just that type of dramas. Thanks guys! :)
I can recommend a dark drama but without action - White Christmas.
I loved Quartet too ^^ hmmm... I think you would like: Bloody Monday Zeni Geba Unfair MR. BRAIN Maou Untouchable Byakuyako Guilty: Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna Utsukushii Rinjin Zettai Reido Joker: Yurusarezaru Sousakan Kaseifu no Mita Keizoku 2: SPEC
Thanks for your suggestions guys. I have seen some of those, like Keizoku 2: Spec and Zettai Reido. They were pretty fun, especially Keizoku, loved that one. Even though White Christmas isn't japanese, I think I'll start with that one. Looks very interesting and fits in terms of mood as it's december and all. Then I try Bloody Monday, which I've been thinking of watching for awhile. Thanks again guys, and if people come across more stuff, feel free to tell me. :)