Hi everyone , I am terrible at describing but recently I have watched this magnificent drama IMO called The Journey. It was something different for me , I don't know why exactly I loved it .. the genre in this drama was filled with all types romance , vampire , comedy , fantasy , adventure , friendship maybe that is the cause .. what was I attracted to was the idioms and morals  given in the story and wise words said by the heroine to encourage others . Pls  if u did watch it or u get what I want recommend my similar dramas

p.s. most important thing the love in this drama , was delivered with words and action in an exceptional way <3 loved it 

There's a sequel The Journey 2

wsa67:

There's a sequel The Journey 2

Yeah , I watched it was great . Hopefully some said that there is going to be part 3 and 4 looking forward to it ????

I've just seen it. The idea behind the drama really is quite unique. The only one i would say is comparable is Eternal Love. Obviously is you haven't already see Journey of Flower i suggest you watch that.

I agree though, the drama was brilliant ... love Ma Ke anyway as he is just made for those types of roles.

oppalover87:

I've just seen it. The idea behind the drama really is quite unique. The only one i would say is comparable is Eternal Love. Obviously is you haven't already see Journey of Flower i suggest you watch that.

I agree though, the drama was brilliant ... love Ma Ke anyway as he is just made for those types of roles.

yesterday , I have started Eternal Love ..at the beginning it was boring but with patience it got better thanks ^^ loving it 

Bye:

https://mydramalist.com/14964-monster-hunt

https://mydramalist.com/19236-candle-in-the-tomb

Same feelings

candle in the tomb is in my PTW , looks like I will try it ... but Monster Hunt  this the first time I have heard of it ,,, thx I will watch it <3

This is going on my PTW :)

Sorry no recommendation from me, I don't think I watch much (chinese) drama like this, I usually like sad/gritty drama, only thing I know that might be somewhat similar is Perfect Couple and Prince of Lan Ling, which you've already watched. You've watched so much, maybe look towards movies.

After I watch The Journey, I'll let you know what I find similar.

Jay:

This is going on my PTW :)

Sorry no recommendation from me, I don't think I watch much (chinese) drama like this, I usually like sad/gritty drama, only thing I know that might be somewhat similar is Perfect Couple and Prince of Lan Ling, which you've already watched. You've watched so much, maybe look towards movies.

After I watch The Journey, I'll let you know what I find similar.

glad to be of help ^^  let me know :)