I love it when a female travels in time in ancient Japan, Korea or China. It doesn't matter which country it's from, then she meets the royal family from that time. I know there are plenty in K-dramas, I've seen almost every one that I could find on google. The ones I've seen : 

1. Scarlet Heart 

2. Jade Palace Lock Heart 

3. Moon Lovers : Scarlet heart Ryeo 

4. Naughty Princess

5. Go Princess Go 

6. The Eternal Love

7. Faith

8. My only love Song

9. Splash Splash Love

I can't wait for Aishi girl and Rule the World to finish airing so I could binge them. So far, Aishi girl's I love. A note : it has to be a female lead that captures the heart of a few princes or high ranking nobles. Just can't get enough of them! I don't like them when they're traveling  from the present to the future, or from the past to the present or future. 

fanitha:

Splash splash love

Watched it.

Live Up to Your Name, Dr. Heo is a great time travel show.  

GOno:

Live Up to Your Name, Dr. Heo is a great time travel show.  

I want a heroine traveling to the ancient times. 

Proposal Daisakusen  (jdrama) - 11 episodes + 1 special (It's the epilogue to the story)

Operation Proposal (kdrama) - Remake of the jdrama - 16 episodes 

I personally thought OP was better than PD. 

Naiwen:

I want a heroine traveling to the ancient times. 

The time travel in Live Up to Your Name goes both ways, so the female lead goes back to ancient times too.

It's been years since I watched it so I'm a bit hazy on the details, but Snow Lotus might have some of the elements that you're looking for (girl in ancient and modern times), but involving dreams and possibly reincarnation if I remember correctly, rather than instant time travel.

Also not actual time travel, but Love O2O involves the main characters playing an online game with a fantasy / ancient china setting where you see the characters in that setting and in normal modern day outside of the game. 

AH:

The time travel in Live Up to Your Name goes both ways, so the female lead goes back to ancient times too.

It's been years since I watched it so I'm a bit hazy on the details, but Snow Lotus might have some of the elements that you're looking for (girl in ancient and modern times), but involving dreams and possibly reincarnation if I remember correctly, rather than instant time travel.

Also not actual time travel, but Love O2O involves the main characters playing an online game with a fantasy / ancient china setting where you see the characters in that setting and in normal modern day outside of the game. 

Yeah, reincarnations/past lives also work. Thanks, I'll check it out.

I've just watched The Journey and I truly loved it. :3

The Myth is an obscure one, beautiful depiction of ancient China, Qin dynasty. It actually has Hu Ge as the main character.

There's also Queen Inhyun's man.

If you're okay with only time travel, but not necessarily time travel to the past:

- Nine Time Travels was really good
- Operation Love (chinese)/ Proposal Daisakusen (japanese), same story
- The Day After We Broke Up

Movies:

- Will you be there?
- Time Renegades