Hi Can someone help me with a Korean drama where the male lead is evil or seeks for revenge ?
There are lots where he is seeking revenge (but not evil): Bad Guy, Equator Man, Nice Guy, Midas, The Devil (depending on whether you see Joo Ji Hoon's character as the lead or not, I guess he isn't really but it's kind of like there are two lead males in that).... I haven't watched all the revenge dramas because they aren't normally my cup of tea. But in all of these cases the lead isn't evil, just has morally questionable moments. I can't think of one where the male lead is truly evil. If someone knows of one, I'd also be anxious to see it!
Peach wrote: Hi

Can someone help me with a Korean drama where the male lead is evil or seeks for revenge ?

Well, there are a lot of revenge dramas...I checked your list, so you liked Equator Man but dropped Brdial Mask? hımm, I guess you can give a try to Innocent Man but I have feeling you'll drop it too :) I also did not see City Hunter in your list, you can try that one since there is more action than the love story. Or the The Devil was also pretty attractive to me...But how come I did not see The Deathnote in your list? Even it is japanese the mail lead there, is pretty evil...Lastly (and not with too much confidence) I can name Warrior Baek Dong Soo or The Princess Man. They do not exactly fit into your description but if you want to give a try to cool, dark guys who fight amazing and and have revengeful reasons to fight, you can pick them I guess...
Bad Guy (I second this one) A Man's Story (they're not so much evil as more avenging and willing to destroy each other for said revenge)
Time Between Dog and Wolf - This drama screams revenge from beginning to end. Memory loss, federal agent to gangster... he's not really evil though. Kinda soft, but it's Lee Jun Ki so- If you decide to watch, hang in there until he actually loses the memories.

Cain and Abel - Memory loss, temporarily turns from doctor to drug-dealer sand gangster.

Byakuyako (the drama) - After this one scene (ep.3 I believe), pretty sure that he is classified as evil. Misunderstood and/or screwed up because of a girl evil maybe. Both of them are disgusting excuses as people, no matter how they got there - it's the final product that counts.

Rough Cut - Not good, not bad. The ending will have you decide.

Psychic - Misunderstood guy with a pretty shitty childhood that also happens to bear supernatural powers is a main. He's a "bad guy" I guess

I'm A Killer isn't released yet, but it seems interesting.