Hello! I'm new to the Drama world, and today I finished watching everything I had to watch, excluding "Queen In Hyun's Man", but we'll leave that for later... So I'm here asking for suggestions! The most important thing for me in a Drama is the comedy factor, if it's funny, I can forgive almost anything. Few things I dislike, so please don't include dramas with them: School (or young people for that matter, I really, really hate teenagers) Historical You can look at my list and see the dramas I completed, if it looks remotely like it, it should be fine! Also, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if so... Where would be a good place to download K-Dramas in 720p? The website I use is missing some of the dramas I considered watching, such as "Queen In Hyun's Man".
you are probably a clone of me! I am also in search of good korean comedy dramas and also happen to hate historical ones. Not so prejudiced over the school ones but they have to be really good. I haven't seen a lot to make a suggestion but I am currently watching "the king of dramas" and loving it. It tends to get serious often but ample funny. And if you can find tiny tiny sparks of love for school going teenagers, you can watch "Reply 1997"; it's the funny without being cheesy.
I'm downloading "The Greatest Love"! And I shall most likely watch "The King of Dramas" and "My Name is Kim Sam Soon"! Also watching "Coffee House", while waiting for the downloads to finish, seems good so far!
Baby Faced Beauty
Bad Family
Dal Ja's Spring
Fantasy Couple
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Full House
Harvest Villa
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang
Last Scandal
My Country Calls
My girl
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Rooftop Prince
Salaryman
Smile You
Soulmate
Stars Falling From the Sky
The City Hall
Who Are You?
You're Beautiful

I usually download 720p version from d-addicts or kr-dramas.org/ or asiatorrents
Salaryman for Korean... Currently airing 'King of Dramas' is also very good... Off-topic: And if you want to try Japanese try Legal High...
The first one I can think of is ... Secret Garden ._. But you have watched it.... Okay then what about Thousandth Man ? And if you don't mind movie, try Speed Scandal. I think it's funny you should try :D Anyway I download drama mostly from asiatorrents.net it's torrent download.. You can try dramadownload.net for direct download but some are files are unavailable anymore.
Thanks everyone, specially for the torrent sites! I'll consider some of the dramas mentioned!
I would say "prosecutor princess" is something that fits your list. I don't know why, but I watched this drama in one go (meaning in a few days time) when continuing after having dropped the first ep for half a year. It's pretty good. Also "Myung Wol the Spy", lots of people hate it and apart from the fact that the main guy is not very attractive (In my opinion, but I hardly ever find Korean guys attractive) I have no idea why, it's pretty entertaining. Same for "Mary stayed out all night", it was one of my first Kdramas and I really fanned it. But if I had watched now, I have no idea what I would think of it.... As I see you enjoyed both "Innocent Man" and "King2Hearts" I think you should give "City Hunter" a go too, it's the same kind of genre. and also, as you've watched the Korean film version you should try out the Japanese drama "Kimi wa Petto", Matsujun is extreme eye candy too. :) If I remember well "Anego" is pretty entertaining too, also "Love Shuffle" is pretty nice, more typical Japanese humour though. I hope I was of help! If you try one of them, will you care tell me what you though of them afterwards? ;)