Hi!

I've always loved the concept where the main lead somehow knows the future either by visions, dreams, knowing, prophecies, whatever, gimme them all :D

Not time travel where the lead goes to past and that's why knows the future, but real ability to know it.

Also, not 1 or 2 prophecies at the beginning which then fuels the whole plot for the main lead, but the ability to foretell prophecies all the time or most of the time (I suppose a priestess, witch, magic characters would do for these).

I guess examples could be Goblin where Kim Shin can foretell persons fate at certain ages.

While You Were Sleeping where almost everyone can see the future in dreams XD

I suppose Black also is part of it cuz the female leads knows when someone's gonna die and how by touching the death shadow.

Lost Love in Times also had it a bit where female lead can sometimes foretell future due to her magic.

Please tel me of any other dramas where visions/knowing/dreams/prophecies of future  (present/past will do as well) are the main theme or plays a bigger part. Doesn't matter if the ability is the male or female leads.

Any genre and country will do ^^

Another miss oh.. the main guy can forsee certain parts of future. He has visions

Sandysan:

Another miss oh.. the main guy can forsee certain parts of future. He has visions

It does? Awesome! Thank you! Definitely gonna check it out  :)

Touching You

Sweden Laundry

ikki94:

Touching You

Sweden Laundry

Yay! More dramas! Thank you :)

Tomorrow with you

khain:

Tomorrow with you

Though it is not only a glimpse, he can travel through time directly, so I agree.

Man who came from the Stars

Dreaming man

Soulmate, a lot like Another oh Haeyong where his visions and powers is only connected to one person, the female lead.

khain:

Tomorrow with you

Tasera:

Though it is not only a glimpse, he can travel through time directly, so I agree.

Ah, have already seen it and liked it, but thanx anyways :)

Czakhareina:

Man who came from the Stars

Dreaming man

Soulmate, a lot like Another oh Haeyong where his visions and powers is only connected to one person, the female lead.

Have seen You Who Came From the Stars, but not the other two - thank you! :)