my drama list is very short, so i dont think it will be difficult...i want to try sth different...so if u could suggest sth that is different from the stuff i have seen/am watching, and it is really awesome, i would really apretiate it...
Try Love Shuffle and Pride:)
did you try "Reply 1997"? it was my this year's best drama followed by "the innocent man". i was watching "in time with you" for the umpteenth time..so i'll suggest that too!
J-dramas: Nobuta wo produce, Kamisama mou sukoshi dake, Sora kara furu ichioku no hoshi, Rich Man, Poor Woman, My boss my hero. K-dramas: Bridal Mask, City Hunter, Time Between Dog And Wolf, Hong Gil Dong, Ghost, Salaryman, Sorry I Love You, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, The Devil, The Legend, The Princess's Man, Harvest Villa, Shining Inheritance, Secret Garden. I see that you like horror movies, try Ame to Yume no Ato ni (it's not that horror but it's about ghosts), Soul, Coma and Hometown Legends.
you should watch either My name is Kim Sam Soon or Secret Garden..at least one of them should be on your list! lol and if you insist on Japanese try Nodame Cantabile and Tumbling
Most of your completed dramas are unrated, why don't you first rate them? And you put some of the best dramas ever on hold......
Mr. Brain White Christmas Iris The Devil The Host I recommend all of these.
Iljimae, Bloody Monday, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Ghost, or any of the drama's I have rated 7 or above..