Is there any Korean Drama in which the main characters actually get together long before the drama is over, without break-ups and misunderstandings?
sorry ERROR 404 the drama is looking for not found :)
Hmmm... That's a hard one.... I'm thinking... "Devil Beside You" is a bit like that... But apart from that one.... Hmm... Hard one. lol Though everyone is probably really longing for something like that. xd
A k-drama without break-ups and misunderstandings? A romantic k-drama like this exist?
Korean Dramas in which the main characters get together long before the drama is over:
Smile, you [2]
Hyunhaetan Marriage War
Queen In Hyeon's Man
New Tales of Gisaeng
Love Story in Harvard
Mr Goodbye
Wow not alot....I'm also looking for a very good romance series that has this description. I guess that's why it's called drama they have to fill it with misunderstandings, break-ups/make-ups and love triangles and the jealous ex, opposing parents/in laws otherwise hardly any of the romance drama we watch will exist. I guess Queen's In Hyun's Man is the ONLY drama I've seen that has none of those usual drama cliches that's tied to romance shows. I really liked that show because of it....yay no love triangles for once and no opposing parents.
winnie19 wrote:

I guess Queen's In Hyun's Man is the ONLY drama I've seen that has none of those usual drama cliches that's tied to romance shows. I really liked that show because of it....yay no love triangles for once and no opposing parents.

back that! thats probs the only drama i have seen with no "relationship" drama. The couple just love each other (in thet drama and in rl) :D, they have other "time" issues but no annoying break ups due to misunderstandings.
from what your looking for maybe give this one ago xD
but the word "drama" well a drama has or needs some drama :P
I've learnt that even with the misunderstandings, break-ups, love triangles there can still be some amazing drama shows and my top favorite drama (Secret Garden and Reply 1997) will have the usual misunderstanding, break-ups etc but to me they have been the best drama series I've seen so far even topping Queen's In Hyun's Man which had none of those cliches. I guess what I'm saying is as long as it's handled right and the story is well written then I rather take the misunderstandings, break-ups and watch AMAZING drama.
winnie19 wrote: I've learnt that even with the misunderstandings, break-ups, love triangles there can still be some amazing drama shows and my top favorite drama (Secret Garden and Reply 1997) will have the usual misunderstanding, break-ups etc but to me they have been the best drama series I've seen so far even topping Queen's In Hyun's Man which had none of those cliches. I guess what I'm saying is as long as it's handled right and the story is well written then I rather take the misunderstandings, break-ups and watch AMAZING drama.

Just clarifying something, I don't dislike dramas with break-ups or misunderstandings, in fact my favorite dramas have those, well, all dramas I watched have those. I was really just wondering if they existed because they could be fun for a change!
i'm watching Heartstrings right now. Main couple get together early and support each other in a good way.
wahh.. if you ever manage to get some good response to that question..tell me.. i always wish dramas have some extra episode or special episode to show us some good OTP moments.. but who listens to me?? :X anyways it would not count in that, but if you're looking for good couple moments, "playful kiss" has a youtube edition of 9 episodes or so that follow the show. so actually it is angst all along the show but the specials are cute and short. apart from that such dramas only exist in my fantasy! lol
In My Girlfriend is a Gumiho they were kind of together from the beginning. But problems faced them apart later. Other than that I can't think of any.
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang? http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/142/delightful-girl-choon-hyang
Three Dads One Mom http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/301/three-dads-one-mom
To The Beautiful You http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2278/hana-kimi-korean-version
Personal Taste http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/19/personal-taste

More like the dramas where the both leads are under the same roof, misunderstanding occurs in small way. When someone leaves, the other one stops her/him from leaving? :D