Hi! I just finished watching "Shut Up Flower Boy Band", and my love for friendship, and then especially bromance, became obvious again. I really really loved their friendship. I must admit to have seen just a few of those dramas, and I'm sure (just hoping actually) there must be more! So please, does anyone know things with similair kinds of friendship relations? (preferably between guys) Also, I was reading a webtoon called "Cheese in the Trap" that's practically about college/university life: living alone, friends, school, romance, all of it. (as someone going to uni next year, this is a major interest of mine too) I cannot really find anything that fits the description, so I was also wondering if someone knows something like this. If so, please recommend it to me! :D Anyway, thanks for taking the time to visit this thread. I'll be really grateful with your recommendations! Thanks very much in advance! :D
A Gentleman's Dignity - the friendship between four ajusshis is awesome!! This drama is about men in their 40s but there is a strong friendship between the four men in this drama Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou - This is a nice drama about a high school full of tough guys. But the bromance is awesome!!! Looking at your drama-list and my drama-list. That's all I could find. Hope that helps :)
Wow, I would've never thought of those. xd I have this extreme Ahjusshi issue though... I'm not sure if I can get through that... Isn't Bakaleya a JE-AKB gokusen kind of series? I tend to avoid that kind (not the JE part though lol), but I'll try it anyway. xd Thanks for the super fast recommendation! I really appreciate it! :D
Try "Ordinary People", it has: love and friendship and college/university drama and tiny bit bromance.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2694/ordinary-people
Reply 1997 (i so..so love it!) ..and Nobuta wo produce!! kimi ni todoke was good but it's a movie!