I need drama or movie recommendations! Like always right? hahahha I’m always on the look out for Asian dramas and movies that I haven’t seen with plots that interest me.

Okay what I’m looking for is the male lead or secondary male character that has lost his wife or girlfriend (has died) and they refuse to be in love again or start a relationship. Like Love 911.

[IMG=G3C]

I don’t mind if is Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese or Taiwanese. Just remember they refuse to be in a relationship or fall in love. Please don’t send me dramas or movies where he falls for the girl right away.

Also even tho I send you a reply that I have seen it don’t feel like I’m dissing what you send me, I just like responding back because I’m thankful for any replies I get. I have watch a lot of dramas and that is why I ask for recommendations because maybe you guys have watch a few I haven’t.

Thank you in advance!

In Faith the male lead's fiance dies. 

In Kleun Cheewit the main guy's fiance dies, and he thinks the female lead did it. I know this is a big trope, the main guy's fiance dying and believing the female lead is responsible, especially with Thai dramas, but they have a tendancy towards Slap Kiss and are generally more about revenge, which might not be exactly what you're looking for.

In Prime Minister and I the male lead's wife dies.  The leads get into a contract relationship, but from the start the male lead makes it clear he doesn't want any relationship between them and he still hasn't gotten over the death of his wife.

Secret, What planet are you from, Thank You, My Spring Days, my lovely girl, immutable law of first love, hundred years legacy, scholar who walks at night

squeakyelle:

In Faith the male lead's fiance dies. 

In Kleun Cheewit the main guy's fiance dies, and he thinks the female lead did it. I know this is a big trope, the main guy's fiance dying and believing the female lead is responsible, especially with Thai dramas, but they have a tendancy towards Slap Kiss and are generally more about revenge, which might not be exactly what you're looking for.

In Prime Minister and I the male lead's wife dies.  The leads get into a contract relationship, but from the start the male lead makes it clear he doesn't want any relationship between them and he still hasn't gotten over the death of his wife.

Thank you! Will give this a try! 

Czakhareina:

Secret, What planet are you from, Thank You, My Spring Days, my lovely girl, immutable law of first love, hundred years legacy, scholar who walks at night

Thank you! Can I ask how do you do it? Hahahah You always have recommendations up your sleeve. I tried googling dramas with (dramas  where the male lead has lost his wife and refuse to fall in love again) and I don’t get what I look for hehehhe. 

I am disgustingly obssessed with dramas its scary hahaha. 

But i do tend to recommend the ones ive already watched, and since ive been watching kdramas and then Taiwan and japanese dramas for more than a decade, it does pile up.

now i am extending to chinese and thai dramas, though i am still way behind on that.

anyway happy watching. 

https://mydramalist.com/10261-badarn-jai .It is an old Thai lakorn. I am not 100% sure though.

Czakhareina:

I am disgustingly obssessed with dramas its scary hahaha. 

But i do tend to recommend the ones ive already watched, and since ive been watching kdramas and then Taiwan and japanese dramas for more than a decade, it does pile up.

now i am extending to chinese and thai dramas, though i am still way behind on that.

anyway happy watching. 

Thank you! If you remember more let me know please. 

Ansuya:

https://mydramalist.com/10261-badarn-jai

I will take a look at it, thank you! 

.It is an old Thai lakorn. I am not 100% sure though.

You should try Kleun Cheewit, a Thai lakorn wherein the male lead's fiance have died and the female lead was the one who did it. You should also try the Korean drama, Secret. It somehow has the same story with Kleun Cheewit, it is just that the female lead was blamed for the death of the male lead's fiance. Both are really really awesome dramas you should definitely try! :)

moongchi:

You should try Kleun Cheewit, a Thai lakorn wherein the male lead's fiance have died and the female lead was the one who did it. You should also try the Korean drama, Secret. It somehow has the same story with Kleun Cheewit, it is just that the female lead was blamed for the death of the male lead's fiance. Both are really really awesome dramas you should definitely try! :)

Thank you! 

MelissakiMelissoula:

Five Children

Did this one had that plot? I don’t remember because they married right away. 

SecondLeadQueen:

Did this one had that plot? I don’t remember because they married right away. 

the elder male lead wifes dies ...female lead divorced and try to bring there kids together and live..

Shilpa:

the elder male lead wifes dies ...female lead divorced and try to bring there kids together and live..

Yeah I remember that but I mean like the lead guy doesn’t fall in love right away, because he still loves his dead GF or wife. I think this couple date fast no? Only they didn’t marry right away.