- [ ] My lovely Sam Soon. Where the lead guy was left heartbroken by his GF when she left without reason maybe they were even going to marry. They were deeply in love and he loved her so much. So now he is waiting for years for her to return. He doesn’t date or like any other girls. Until our lead girl comes into his life. He doesn’t realize he likes her because she is not his type. But he gets jealous of other guys being near the lead girl. In this drama (my lovely Sam Soon) they made a contract because she owed him money and they will fake being in a relationship so his mom would back off about him being married, also he had her work for him on his bakery. They don’t like each other in most of the drama until that changes. At some point the Ex girlfriend returns.

- [ ] This is exactly the type of romance I like slow burn romance. Please give me recommendations like this.

maybe try 'Save the last dance for me' male lead has girlfriend, he gets in accident and gets amnesia and then meets female lead, they kind of bicker until they realize they like each other. Later he gets his memories back but loses his memories of time spent with FL so when she finds him in his previous life style, it's slow burn romance for them to find love again. 

HappySqueak:

maybe try 'Save the last dance for me' male lead has girlfriend, he gets in accident and gets amnesia and then meets female lead, they kind of bicker until they realize they like each other. Later he gets his memories back but loses his memories of time spent with FL so when she finds him in his previous life style, it's slow burn romance for them to find love again. 

Thank you! 

no prob! Ji Sung is amazing <3 I like slow burn romance stories too. Another is Taiwanese drama In Time with You, but the leads are friends and male lead has always been in love with her it just takes him forever to confess and sometimes they don't always get along.  

Summer Nude

The master's sun

Goong

Please love the useless me

Lie to me, is just what your looking for.

khain:

Lie to me, is just what your looking for.

Watched a few years back but now that you reminded me I will watch it again because I have nothing to watch today that caught a My eye. 

Thank you! 

I have watched all of this ones, THANK YOU! If you remember others please let me know. 

AH:

• (warning: cliffhanger ending)

Watched all of this except Ms.Perfect, I will give it a try. Thank you! 

HappySqueak:

no prob! Ji Sung is amazing <3 I like slow burn romance stories too. Another is Taiwanese drama In Time with You, but the leads are friends and male lead has always been in love with her it just takes him forever to confess and sometimes they don't always get along.  

I watched In Time with you but I actually like the second lead more for her. 

SecondLeadQueen:

Watched all of this except Ms.Perfect, I will give it a try. Thank you! 

You're welcome. Just a heads up, the genre is a bit different (mystery / thriller, almost horror) and the romance isn't the primary focus of the plot, but that's part of the reason it's a slow burn.

The ML doesn't have one main ex, but he starts out with a lot of "sugar noonas" that finance his lifestyle. The FL definitely isn't his normal type, so he doesn't realize he's falling for her right away. He still goes out of his way to secretly get her a job at his firm when she needs help, and things escalate from there. Hopefully it's close enough to what you're looking for! 

AH:

You're welcome. Just a heads up, the genre is a bit different (mystery / thriller, almost horror) and the romance isn't the primary focus of the plot, but that's part of the reason it's a slow burn.

The ML doesn't have one main ex, but he starts out with a lot of "sugar noonas" that finance his lifestyle. The FL definitely isn't his normal type, so he doesn't realize he's falling for her right away. He still goes out of his way to secretly get her a job at his firm when she needs help, and things escalate from there. Hopefully it's close enough to what you're looking for! 

I will still give it a try! Thanks.