Okay so...I seem to only find Historical dramas with KDramas and as we all know the rarely ever end happy. I want to get into KDramas more, but well yeah. My experience with dramas outside of JDramas on my own hasn't gone well. o I was hoping for some advice on good KDrama comedies? And no, they can't end sadly. I've cried over enough historical dramas thank you. XD If there is a thread like this already jut point me to that thanks!
You are beautiful Full house 2
A gentleman's dignity. I don't laugh easily with a Drama, but that one got me :)
"Sungkyunkwan Scandal", it is historical and funny or "Skip Beat" (an anime/manga adaptation) if you are ok with Taiwanese. and with all respect "You are beautiful"...
Coffee Prince Full House My Girl My Name is Kim Sam Soon Prosecutor Princess You're Beautiful
Omg yes, A gentleman's dignity.....I died of laughter the whole time.
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Coffee Prince
A gentleman's dignity

those like the best comedies ever *.^
genger wrote: My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Coffee Prince
A gentleman's dignity

those like the best comedies ever *.^

I agree :)
Some I've seen but a lot I haven't. I'll definitely check out your reccomendations. Thanks guys. I'm just sad of finding comedies leaving me in tears D:
Full House Take 2 is funny.. You're Beautiful is good too.. Panda and Hedgehog is adorable..
Wild Romance - not the best drama out there but its hilarious!
Full House Full House Take 2 Cheongdam-dong Alice Invincible Lee Pyung Kang Personal Taste Sungkyunkwan Scandal Secret Garden To The Beautiful You You're Beautiful Mary Stayed Out All Night Arang and the Magistrate Coffee Prince Rooftop Prince (very funny show but sad ending ... worth watching though) Flower Boy Ramen Shop hope this helps :)