Tired of same old drama. So, please suggest me some good j/k romance movies. No supernatural/unrealistic/action/historical stuffs.  Also not too much of average Japanese high school movies. Just some normal movies :) 

Thanks in advance. 

Here are a few suggestions that I personally liked

• The Land of Rain Trees - (2015) Japan
  • Yell for the Blue Sky -  (2016) Japan
  • Flying Colors - (2016) Japan
  • Canola - (2016) S.Korea - not romance but very good
  • Hear me - (2009)Taiwan

Hope there is something there you will like :)

Love 911

Mood of the Day

My P.S. Partner

It's the only three that I watched with your criteria (all koreans), hope you'll enjoy them too ;)

Architecture 101

The Classic

salut d'amour

Not sure what you haven't watched yet

• Architecture 101
  • Like For Likes
  • Twenty
  • Re-Encounter
  • Love Guide for Dumpees
  • Love Forecast
  • Mood of The Day
  • My Love, My Bride
  • Han Gong Ju
  • All About My Wife
  • Season of Good Rain
  • Don't Forget Me
  • Traces of Love
  • One Fine Spring Day

• Evergreen Love
  • Bokura ga ita
  • Tada kimi wo aishiteru 
  • Paradise Kiss
  • The Liar and his lover
  • Bandage
  • Today's Kira-kun (this one is highschool setting, but I really liked the story)

I started to watch j/k movies just a few days ago. So, watched about 3/4 movies so far. Only watched The Land Of Rain Trees from suggestions. I'm a hardcore manga reader. So, know about almost all movies from manga adaptations.

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Miss Granny

Baby and I

Tazza The High Rollers

Marathon 

Miracle In Cell nr. 7

King And The Clown

I'm A Cyborg But That's Ok

Silenced

Love Phobia

I'm seconding The King and Clown; it's a period drama, though. And if you don't mind older movies, I'm recommending Christmas in August (South Korea, 1998), Addicted (SK, 2002), and Love Letter (Japan, 1995).

if you want a good coming of age and romance funny type of movie then i really suggest  OUR TIMES   * taiwanese* 

i can tell you honestly i adore this movie so much i cry everytime i watch it trust me you'll love it 

• My Pretend Girlfriend --not typical jschool shit but an ok movie
  • Nagasaki: Memories of My Son  --some supernatural elements such as a mother thinks she is seeing her dead son after nagasaki bomb but it is EXTREMELY well done
  • In His Chart--this and its sequel are good movies just not re-watchable IMO
  • In His Chart 2
  • Honey and Clover Friend ship abounds..set in college, there was a drama based on the same mangea years later that was good as well
  • Yellow Tears - 5 guys living in 1 room apartment after the war for one summer.
  • Budo no ki  - Childless family adopts 2 children.
  • Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day --This one I was unsure to suggest but it holds a special place in my heart.  there are sighting of a friend who died in childhood years later to a group of now distant friends.

It hard for my because I watch a lot of action/suspense/ school stuff ...If you have trouble finding any of it subbed let me know..my site lists where I found everything

Here my favorite movies