I'd like if y'all (yes I'm southern) could help me pick out a new show to watch, my guidelines aren't all that complicated all I'd like is that it has:

-Romance (I mean a drama that has romance as one of it's main genre's, kiss scenes are a must ;) 

+If one (or both) is rich that would be an added plus :)

-Good pacing (what I mean by this is that it's not a show that starts to fizzle out in the middle)

-Not all that old (meaning try and recommend shows from 2010 and beyond)

I don't really mind if it's long since I have watched Eternal Love, buuuuuuut I'm probably more interested in one that's KDrama length (16-24?) or a not to long CDrama (30-35?). (I haven't really watched all that many Thai dramas, but if it doesn't have rape in it maybe?)

From your PTW list:

• Something About 1%
  • The Eternal Love (the other one)
  • Witch's Romance
  • I Hear Your Voice

Healer is also great (my personal all time favourite), but I have to admit I skipped a lot of the scenes involving the mystery with the older generation and I know some people find those parts a bit slow. 

There's also a separate thread in this forum about dramas with good (not wooden) kiss scenes that might help you find something new. 

I actually noticed the thread of dramas with real kiss scenes too, thanks for your suggestions I was actually considering watching Healer as well, I'm fine with skipping around the tedious bits. :)