Any shows where the ML & FL are forced to be married. The ML loves her, but the FL loves the SML. In the end though, she falls for the ML and stays married to him. 

These might not fit your criteria to a "T" but give them a try. 

Because This is My First Life- Arranged marriage between leads, they decided to get married because both had something to gain from it. 

Attention, Love!- Not an arranged marriage, but an engagement. Their parents decided on their marriage when they were still in the womb xD 

Fated to Love You- Due to certain circumstances they get married. The FL gets pregnant after a one night stand and the ML is still in love with the SFL

Full House Thai- Forced co-habitation and fake marriage. 

Goong- True arranged marriage by their parents. He's in love with someone else. 

Marriage, Not Dating- Fake relationship that ends up in real love. She's betrayed by her boyfriend and her friend. Gets together with the lead who is her ex's friend.

My Little Bride- is a movie but they get married while she's still in high school because it was arranged by their grandparents. 

Something About 1%- Arranged marriage by the ML grandfather in order to obtain inheritance. They decide to give a try at a real relationship first.

Also not exact fits, but you might find it worthwhile to try From 5 to 9 or Marriage Contract.

Arranged marriage/ - Goong, king 2 hearts, happi mari, my little bride (movie), delightful girl chunhyang, leh latree, creating destiny, bride of the century, sweet 18, Golden Bride

Marriage for convenience - Because its the first time, Drunken to love you, we married as a job, sunny happiness, marriage contract,  second leads of ojjakgyu brothers, Fated to love you, wondeful life, 

Fake marriage: Lie to Me, that Fool, Prime Minister and I, Full House, Big, the eccentric daughter in law

Fake Dating ( not marriage) - my name is kim samsoon, marriage not dating, coffee prince, smiling pasta, 1% of something, good norning call, He was cool

But with the plot you have in mind tey: My little bride, leh ratree, drunken to lve you, that fool, Big

Czakhareina:

Arranged marriage/ - Goong, king 2 hearts, happi mari, my little bride (movie), delightful girl chunhyang, leh latree, creating destiny, bride of the century, sweet 18, Golden Bride

Marriage for convenience - Because its the first time, Drunken to love you, we married as a job, sunny happiness, marriage contract,  second leads of ojjakgyu brothers, Fated to love you, wondeful life, 

Fake marriage: Lie to Me, that Fool, Prime Minister and I, Full House, Big, the eccentric daughter in law

Fake Dating ( not marriage) - my name is kim samsoon, marriage not dating, coffee prince, smiling pasta, 1% of something, good norning call, He was cool

But with the plot you have in mind tey: My little bride, leh ratree, drunken to lve you, that fool, Big

Thanks, but I'm mainly interested in the ones where the leads have no choice.