So I'm searching for a drama ( K/J/T/C) where the female lead can fight,I mean really fight. Something like : The vigilantes in masks. It doesn't need to be historical (even if I would appreciate if you can give me some names), but I would like it if there is some romance too. Thanks for the help.
The first drama that comes to mind is My Bratty Princess, it's an old Chinese drama with 33 episodes but the female lead is really great especially in her fighting scenes and schemes plus there's romance. Oh, not only she can fight but there are several other female characters who can fight too. Generally speaking, the fighting scenes in that drama are priceless! There's also Love at first fight but it's not historical. Then I would recommend Little Girl K, not historical and it doesn't have much romance in it plus there is some nudity but the female lead is a real kick ass, she's really good in action scenes. It would have been much better if you asked for films recommendations of this genre. Anyway, this is all I can remember for now, I will get back to you if I remember other dramas :)
I'm agreeing on (Little) Girl K, and maybe King 2 Hearts, Ha Ji Won is pretty badass as a North Korean Special forces agent.
Hmm, interesting thread. First I remembered Treasure Venture: Vicky Zhao sure can fight. But I admit I saw only first episode and that was a long time ago. But it seems she is going to fight a lot, even with male lead Nicky Wu . Well, Vicky Zhao fights in half of her movies/dramas. If you are content to watch some movie before you find adequate drama check her movies. As for drama per se, in Hong Gil Dong the girl (Sung Yu Ri) was pretty badass at first (although she was a bit..... let`s say simple - I loved her otherwise), then it was covered by standard love and angst and stuff. And there was also other badass girl. But out of 24 episodes their fighting didn`t take much space. But as you mention Vigilants in masks, where Cecilia Liu was absolutely gorgeous (even my mum liked her, LOL), maybe some old good wuxia do the trick. I haven`t seen much of them so I don`t know really. But girls usually do fight there. I saw Da Ren Wu and main girl was pretty badass, and there was another one (gorgeous Liu Tao) who was even better. Also girls fought in Handsome siblings. (So I draw conclusion in wuxia girls do fight) But I think they are more like side-fighting, sadly. I hope I helped a little bit and I am sorry I don`t know anything else, but I`ll check this thread later because I myself would like to know.
Hmmm you've seen a lot of the ones that I was going to recommend. From the ones you haven't watched, you can try Majisuka Gakuen although I personally didn't enjoy it (but you might). It wasn't bad but there was no real plot.
The girl in Lunch Queen was also pretty strong from what I remember.
49 Days Sungkyunkwan Scandal Secret Garden Material Queen Zenkai Girl Dream High
Me too flower Secret agent miss Oh City hunter King 2hearts Full house take 2 Coffee prince The legend