I feel like I might be in a bit of a rut right now with my normal stuff, so, what Im looking for is maybe some Cop shows or Medical shows, preferably with some romance in them.  I would prefer if the characters we follow aren't really bad people, I mean, they can be like, arrogant or a little callous or something, but not like, outright bad people.   I would prefer if the tone of the show as a whole was not dark (think, Yong Pal, the tone of the show overall was kind of dark).

On a separate note:  Recently started getting into Wuxia's more, love those, they're pretty awesome.

When A Snail Falls In Love (Chinese) - A detective team that works on a complex case that spans over the entire show. Romance is minimal but strong. ML was the FL's instructor. Warning: It's not open-ended, but the ending does leave some unanswered questions. It might be hints for a season 2, but I'm a bit skeptical for now.

Love Me If You Dare (Chinese) -  Similar to "When A Snail Falls In Love", but this one is more psychological. A little bit more romance than WAFSIL too, but still Romance is the secondary genre. FL works under the ML and assists him with cases. It's one mystery per episode, but all the mysteries lead up to the final one.

Blood (Korean) - Medical drama. FL is a really talented doctor who's attained a really high position in the hospital at a young age. ML is a vampire who's abilities surpass hers (medically) quite a bit. More romance and less medical, but there's still plenty of it. Warning: This one ends very open-ended. It's not clear whether the  *SPOILER* ML died or not *SPOILER END*

You're All Surrounded (Korean) - A detective team solves mysteries. Most of the members, including the FL and ML are newbies. Despite that, the ML is quite gifted in. ML and FL know each other from childhood, but something happened to ML in the past so he changed his identity.  Romance is a little less prominent than the detective aspect, but it's there like 35%-40% of the time.

The K2 (Korean)- Not cops, but a security company that deals with the wealthy. (bodyguards, Investigating, etc.)  Romance was mediocre in my opinion; ML was the FL's bodyguard and tbh she was useless af. The psychological and mystery aspect, on the other hand, was top notch.

Edit: I'm kind of hesitating on recommending Blood, because while it was slightly enjoyable, it was far from great.

-Blood - is not normal bc is about vimpires but the mc and fc work in a hospital and they talk alot about medicinal stuffs

-Criminal Minds- is like the american vr but with korean actors

Hospital ship is great. Its an easy watch and it has a lot going on. Its very cute in the romance department and its very medical. Its nothing too heavy but its still cute. Parts of it are kind of slow but I think its a total easy watch.  A lot of great actors in it which make the show a definite watch. 

maybe romantic doctor teacher kim? One of my favorites. Although it does have a few dark themes in it, its a really beautiful drama. And it does have very cute romance. :)

I prefer Healer as it meets all your preferences!!!.....

and yeah try watching i remember you ..this drama has a light romance and has a very interesting story!

i jus enjoyed watching these...hope u njoy too!

I second When a Snail Falls in Love though it could have done without the romance, imo.

Who Are You is a cop drama with ghosts. Not perfect but far from horrible.

Ghost is a decent cyber crime drama but I don't remember if it has romance or just a one-sided thing. 

And because sometimes when you're in a rut you need something from left field to get you out of it, here's this: Nine Times Time Travel. I don't know why, but I get the vibe you might like it. It's one of my favs. 

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim: The character we are watching the story through isn't black or white. He just have many human flaws... But it's overall a great watch with a valuable lesson.